Boyd Buc @ Signal Mountain

reaction

Boyd will need to get some stops late in the game and force some turnovers early in the game. Also Boyd must turn those turnovers into points. Ball control for Boyd will have a big part in deciding this game. If Boyd does all the things they are good at, Boyd wins. But it is a tall order against a tough SM team that can score quick and often if given the chances. Boyd may have the advantage on the line with those big boys. Boyd has to keep contain on the Signal QB and blanket those receivers. I'll be pulling for Boyd. GO get'um Bucs!!!

Reaction, Get those Bucs pumped and ready!!!

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

???

I'm not sure where we'll go. Everything is so far away, but it's not like we haven't made those trips before. I would like to see Jabriel Washington from TCA, or PC vs. JB. Then again, I may try to go to the KY-UT game. If I do that, I may go to Alcoa or M'vlle. Who knows...Friday is too far away at the moment.

Hey Hoser!...I'm Headed To JB/PC...Are You Visiting Your Misses At UT? :thumb:

I'm guessing you guys waxed us 2 years ago in JV? Well a lot can change in 2 years. Heck 2 years ago our QB was in 7th grade. :roflolk:

Well if we did get waxed 2 years ago, I guess I might not show up. Going to see a repeat. :ph34

I dont think a score was mentioned from the JV game 2 years ago and it does not have any bearing on this game other we played with the same kids you call tranfers.

We all know you have better kids including a stud at quarterback, SEC lineman, great running backs and linebackers and best coaches in town. Not to mention your play-off experience. We are just homers that are lucky to be able to play with Boyd. Boyd is whipping everybody in the play-off and Signal Mountain still not played a team that has a defense in the play-offs. We know we got an easy draw and still had trouble. Friendship Christian and Trousdale are no match for the powers of Unaka, Hampton and Wartburg. Tell your boys to take it easy on us. At least you dont a dreaded creekbank.

I dont think a score was mentioned from the JV game 2 years ago and it does not have any bearing on this game other we played with the same kids you call tranfers.

We all know you have better kids including a stud at quarterback, SEC lineman, great running backs and linebackers and best coaches in town. Not to mention your play-off experience. We are just homers that are lucky to be able to play with Boyd. Boyd is whipping everybody in the play-off and Signal Mountain still not played a team that has a defense in the play-offs. We know we got an easy draw and still had trouble. Friendship Christian and Trousdale are no match for the powers of Unaka, Hampton and Wartburg. Tell your boys to take it easy on us. At least you dont a dreaded creekbank.

Your sarcasm gets a 0. :bored:

Never know when that treetop might break,the fall isn't so bad ,its that sudden stop that gets you. Boyd at least knows how to win and lose with grace.GOOOOBUCSSSSSSSSS