TCA at McKenzie

VOLnWTN

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butchie my son (the future Airman) and I are planning on coming Friday nite to watch those Rebels go back to Cookeville! He will be leaving for basic on Sunday. This will be our last time together before he goes to serve our country. I tell ya this young man has made me very proud. I'll have him wear his State Championship ring to help inspire those Rebels to victory. So I say "Come on Rebels let's go on a Lion safari". Looking forward to meeting Duck and the gang as well. :thumb:

Edited by BigSwo

Hey Butchie my son (the future Airman) and I are planning on coming Friday nite to watch those Rebels go back to Cookeville! He will be leaving for basic on Sunday. This will be our last time together before he goes to serve our country. I tell ya this young man has made me very proud. I'll have him wear his State Championship ring to help inspire those Rebels to victory. So I say "Come on Rebels let's go on a Lion safari". Looking forward to meeting Duck and the gang as well. :thumb:

That is awesome!!

TCA Fans....

This Friday night we are offering a free service to you. You can bring your basketballs and Butchie will be airing them up in preparation for your basketball season starting on Saturday. He looks forward to providing this service to you. :thumb:

He won't even use a air hose either! mouth to ball with stem for Butchie!

What an Honor! Good luck to your son. He is the Hero!

Great BigSwo, let him know we are great-full for his future service.

MRP

Great BigSwo, let him know we are great-full for his future service.

MRP

Thanks man! He scored an 87 on his ASVAB and will some day be in the Special Forces. He has been through some tough times growing up and has turned into a fine respecable young man. Thinking of him leaving gets me more than a lil emotional. But dont wanna make this about him its the Rebels week. I will have to mail him a paper or something showing Dem Rebels winning the Championship. Im speaking propheticaly ofcourse. 1st take care of those Lion's. Send em to the Circus.