Coalfield vs. South Pittsburg

Roy Dillard

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the S.P. boys are ready to play this Friday. It would be a bad night to get beat on your homefield in the semifinals after being so close to a return trip to Cookeville. I am sure I am just like the other pirate fans. We have some unfinished business in Cookeville. I don't really know anything about any of the teams in the western half of the state. Hopefully none of them are as good as that Union City bunch from last season though. :roflolk: I looked at some of the Perry County highlights online. They look like they have some good players. As far as Jo Byrns goes though, I have no idea. S.P. needs to take care of business this Friday on the home turf though.

Lol well ur def not a car salesman and whatever ur selling I'm not buying Mr Ambassader!! Blah blah blah I haven't looked at.....SP WINS BY 28 with 5-6 turnovers...Give me a break...We are likely to struggle early and to through the motions or turn it over but we win by 35 by just handing it off to 11.....Yes he is indeed that good!! Shame shame...I was really wanting to hear what ol Duece had to say about that one...Ahh well maybe I can get it next week ;)

Lol well ur def not a car salesman and whatever ur selling I'm not buying Mr Ambassader!! Blah blah blah I haven't looked at.....SP WINS BY 28 with 5-6 turnovers...Give me a break...We are likely to struggle early and to through the motions or turn it over but we win by 35 by just handing it off to 11.....Yes he is indeed that good!! Shame shame...I was really wanting to hear what ol Duece had to say about that one...Ahh well maybe I can get it next week ;)

Ok Traintracks99, you can find a roster for Coalfield online. They are a really young team. They even list a few 8th graders. They only have a handful of older kids. I think it is a "tall" order for this young yellow jacket team to have to come to The Pitt for a semifinal game. I hope some of these S.P. kids do some traintracking in this semifinal game like you use to do back in the day. When I found out anymore information on those other teams you asked me about I will let you know. ;) You need to get a plus membership on here and then I can share ALOT of secrets with you through private message.

Yeah I just don't see them being much of a challenge and would probably go as far as saying Moore Co would beat them...That region up there has been as weak as water for ten years...I TrainTracked a few in my time :)...CoachT plus huh? We will see about that...Maybe Santa will bring me a plus membership for Christmas and I will take u up on that offer...

I garuntee you that Grider does not allow that mess in his field and if you get caught Grider will eject you. If Grider catches you are going to get ejected on your own, im not going to get ejected with you. You can sneak your whiskey in Griders field and I will bring you an extra Thermos and you can mix your own drink and we can read in my book together. I garuntee you that our boys are going to have to play real good and knock a hole every play for that Hale boy to run through. You think im joking but im not.

:roflol: Deal :roflol:

I garuntee you that Grider does not allow that mess in his field and if you get caught Grider will eject you. If Grider catches you are going to get ejected on your own, im not going to get ejected with you. You can sneak your whiskey in Griders field and I will bring you an extra Thermos and you can mix your own drink and we can read in my book together. I garuntee you that our boys are going to have to play real good and knock a hole every play for that Hale boy to run through. You think im joking but im not.

I find something ironically profound about this statement given who Grider's daddy was. :roflol: