Dobyns bennett off season thread

WaCoJaCo

Hey all you X South fans. You can get your DB Indian fan gear at the DB Activities office now. Don't wait till spring when there will be a 10% increase in prices. Actually I have set up a special program with the Activities office where all X South fans can get a 10% discount on all DB fan gear. When you get there all you have to do to prove your an X South fan is open your mouth. Gear Up!

#2 from North going to DB? Why care?

Love it.

There are two sides to every sordid story and this one is no exception.

South coaches should not take this negatively but look at it as an opportunity to get some sort of retribution in the fall. Or could it go the other way?

For someone who doesn't care you seem very interested.

Sour Grapes?

Love it.

:)

Hey all you X South fans. You can get your DB Indian fan gear at the DB Activities office now. Don't wait till spring when there will be a 10% increase in prices. Actually I have set up a special program with the Activities office where all X South fans can get a 10% discount on all DB fan gear. When you get there all you have to do to prove your an X South fan is open your mouth. Gear Up!

Thanks for the offer Jack, but I actually buy my D-B gear each year after the 1st round of the football playoffs. It's always marked 50% off or "going out of business". Then, get this, I come back for opening game the next season and sale it to Indian fans at a 150% mark up! Because with each new season, hope springs eternal! Remember Jack, buy low, sale high!

Who knows.....All I remember about that year was the 44-0 victory over South. What could be better than that???

And all this time I thought the indians playoff problems stemmed from:

1. Lack of Discipline

2. Lack of Preparation

3. That "We're db, We Deserve It" attitude

Now I see that nothing really matters other than the South game.

There really is help for that OCD problem.

Edited by jhilts

You'll have to do alot better than 10% off. I pretty much pick it up free after the 1st round of the playoffs, and I don't even have to open my mouth. Speaking of "opening your mouth"-------shut yours and get back to the parts counter.

#2 from North going to DB? Why care?

Love it.

There are two sides to every sordid story and this one is no exception.

South coaches should not take this negatively but look at it as an opportunity to get some sort of retribution in the fall. Or could it go the other way?

There's no way South coaches can take this negatively---South does not have to deal with it. Sounds like North won the lottery as well.

In spite of all the city slicking...it could very well be a banner year for South. They return quite a bit of skill. And Jack, I wouldn't be printing too much of that POS (point of sale...Ha) material just yet. Could be some DB folks forced to wear the Columbia Blue. OMG...do you think either of us will wear the others colors. You weren't at the girls BB game last night. It will never end.... Kingsport City has bitten off more than they can chew this time.

That's what I'm trying to find out.I was told the young man I thought that had number 2 at North was coming to DB.I'm not sure if that's the right number but he was a defensive end - tight end type .I thought someone might confirm it,but if it's the kid I think,he looks like a player any way.Might just be bs,but we will see if it's true and how it works out soon enough.I've not talked to anyone in a while about others we might get

Heard today the player is Trevor Gilliam, but i can't confirm that to be correct. Heard he was big and strong but brings with him a few problems i don't think we need. If this is correct he's been through the South program and then the North program. Something must be wrong to go through all the Kingsport schools. I think we need to take a pass on this one. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heard today the player is Trevor Gilliam, but i can't confirm that to be correct. Heard he was big and strong but brings with him a few problems i don't think we need. If this is correct he's been through the South program and then the North program. Something must be wrong to go through all the Kingsport schools. I think we need to take a pass on this one. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he's been to South then he's ruined.

In spite of all the city slicking...it could very well be a banner year for South. They return quite a bit of skill. And Jack, I wouldn't be printing too much of that POS (point of sale...Ha) material just yet. Could be some DB folks forced to wear the Columbia Blue. OMG...do you think either of us will wear the others colors. You weren't at the girls BB game last night. It will never end.... Kingsport City has bitten off more than they can chew this time.

Well......Here we go again :)

Hey, who won that BB game? :)

You'll have to do alot better than 10% off. I pretty much pick it up free after the 1st round of the playoffs, and I don't even have to open my mouth. Speaking of "opening your mouth"-------shut yours and get back to the parts counter.

Your just mad because I fired you for not showing up on the first day.