Henry County Patriots in 2011

QBClubPrez

Please accept my Maxims mea culpa. I think I was trying to remember your population numbers from an earlier post. Roger Clemmons said, “I disremembered.†Your point is well taken on the numbers of retirees and how they really aren’t going to affect/effect the school population unless family moves there to be with them.

It won't be long and I will be one of those retirees!!!

Your are exactly right. It is a total waste of resources, quality facilities, and talent. I thought I was the only one who saw this. Montgomery County should compete annually on the same level as Rutherford County. I will say no more carry on Henry County. If Springfield can't win a State title next year for our district (and we won't) I hope you do.

http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20101123/COLUMNISTS19/11230341/1006/RSS04

Here's an interesting read from the Leaf Chronicle concerning Clarksville's 3 vacant coaching positions!

I'm going to go against my own advice and actually argue with this fool! How does a retired person at the lake :roflol: Know so much about Clarksville football teams??? You must have a crystal coaching ball that you look into often :roflol:

I for one am TIRED of your ranting and raving about who is good and who is bad and who is average. Get a fishing pole and take up fishing (since you live at the lake)! Put down the computer and do your job (cough cough) I forgot you are retired. BS on that :roflol:

It is quite funny that now the Henry County fans are starting to see The Red Warrior for what he is, a complete idiot! The more he talks the more he makes that great program look bad. I think he needs to put down the Play Station football video game that makes him feel he is a former great coach, and come back to the real world or visit a doctor at his age and take the happy pill to correct his mental embalance! Please The Red Whining Warrior, stop whining! I am thinking you are the Springfield coach trying to get everyone wound up to get a thrill hiding behind your screen name!

You have been called out several times, still won't meet anyone, and need to go to Wal-Mart and by some Imodium AD Extra Strength for that diarrhea that comes out of your mouth daily!

I don't want to be too "negative" about guys who are coaching in Clarksville, but let me say this (this will be one of those statements that will anger some, but I just believe to be true). For the most part, really good coaches will not go to Montgomery County because what I said in my prior post. The coaching there is average at best, with an occasional exception. The coaching does not match the talent...and the administrative committment to athletics is even more ridiculous.

Funny that several of those average coaches have moved to other counties and found great success. I can personally count 5-6 that have state championships within 2 years leaving the Montgomery County System. The greatest of them all is Todd Hodd, now at Clarksville Academy, has 3 state championship rings. So this coaching at best learns here dealing with all the political crap, and moves on to win at programs that care. You truly dont know anything.

First of all, if I knew that we had to stop the midline, I would NEVER run a 4-3 against it, unless we ran a pair of 2 techniques to take away their read. When we ran the midline we preferred not to see an odd front, so that tells me something when I think about trying to stop it. Coverage in high school should ALWAYS be dictated by your athletes. The important thing is what they do best, what they are most comfortable doing, and then what makes the most sense. You know about the MLB and his responsibilty against the midline. That question is insulting. I never felt comfortable in a Cover 2 versus trips. We were usually a MTM team, but also played some Cover 3 against it. Cover 2 can be utilized, but it's not my preference.

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me and everyone else on this board that if you were a 4-3 team and had to face the midline that you would CHANGE your defense for that week? Is that what you are saying??? OK. And you are telling me you wouldn't run the midline vs. an odd front? Why not? I've seen it ran very successful vs. odd fronts. I can see how an even front would give you better angles and easier reads, but it can be good vs. an odd front as well. "That question is insulting" is an easy way to NOT ANSWER A QUESTION. The same thing you said to many people on this forum about the tougher schedule question. You said they wouldn't answer the question. Now you won't answer a question. I guess your trips coverage would depend on what passes you had to stop. I kinda understand that.

If you or anybody else is wondering why I am busting your chops, the reason is simple. I defended some of your posts earlier, and said after 30 years of coaching you had earned the right to speak your mind. But, the comment about no one knowing as much football as you ticked me off. The comment made you sound more like an arrogant yankee instead of a southern high school football coach.

It is quite funny that now the Henry County fans are starting to see The Red Warrior for what he is, a complete idiot! The more he talks the more he makes that great program look bad. I think he needs to put down the Play Station football video game that makes him feel he is a former great coach, and come back to the real world or visit a doctor at his age and take the happy pill to correct his mental embalance! Please The Red Whining Warrior, stop whining! I am thinking you are the Springfield coach trying to get everyone wound up to get a thrill hiding behind your screen name!

You have been called out several times, still won't meet anyone, and need to go to Wal-Mart and by some Imodium AD Extra Strength for that diarrhea that comes out of your mouth daily!

Thats funny :roflolk: ! Didn't think about that(Playstation Football Video game). I was thinking Pee Wee coach but that will just puff him up some more. Still don't believe who he says he is. Im leaning more towards the idea that he's someone with small ties to the Big Red Program. Since no one listens to him there he trys to push his opinions here with intimidation, rude comments and a know it all attitude. Glad ya'll are not putting up with this behavior. :thumb:

HEY Red Warrior...... ANSWER THE QUESTION about the MLB vs the midline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the cat's got the RW's tongue. This disappoints me. He calls the rest of us out on every little point; but, he feels he can ignore a direct question. I guess his true colors are going through.