Riverdale's Future?

Lost Old Dad

What were his individual maxes? Thats a ton a weight. I know a guy thats works in the S&C program at a top tier SEC school and he said they dont even guys get that high. He said its rare to get someone even in the 1400s. He said they shoot for about 500 on squat(real squats), 400 bench and 300 on power clean. Thats a total of 1200 so if Riverdale used to have 1-2 guys a year reaching 1500, thats pretty amazing.

Only individual one I can remember is squat and he was doing 750 on squat regularly. Boy lifted for two hours a day hard. He regularly pancake blocked MUCH larger players. He still lifts daily in the Army. R'dale USED to be a pretty amazing team!

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only individual one I can remember is squat and he was doing 750 on squat regularly. Boy lifted for two hours a day hard. He regularly pancake blocked MUCH larger players. He still lifts daily in the Army. R'dale USED to be a pretty amazing team!

LOD, they still have the board in the weight room.Several warriors last year posted above 1200 total weight.I do not know how many this year was above that number or even close, but I heard Mcclusky was the beast in the weight room.

Yes and LOD has put 'Bubba Woodfin' on hold once again. :roflol:

Thanks for asking though.

Glad to hear that LOD! :roflol: Glad your back! Its nice to see thet have that chart up there still. Hopefully the strength coach will ride these players coming up like seabisquit! :bored: GO WARRIORS!

Edited by warhawks

LOD, you are one of the toughest guys ever. Are you already home? Glad to hear from you.

Coach Dobbs is a good addition to Riverdale. Since he came from Trousdale, you know he knows what taking it all the way means. the players that I know from RHS seem to like him and respect him.

Yes, at home. Food here is MUCH better. You know my motto, "If you are going to be dumb, you got to be tough!".

I agree with you that Coach Dobbs has been the best addition since the current staff came on. Now Coach work them until they cry like a little girl, then work them some MORE!

Yes, at home. Food here is MUCH better. You know my motto, "If you are going to be dumb, you got to be tough!".

I agree with you that Coach Dobbs has been the best addition since the current staff came on. Now Coach work them until they cry like a little girl, then work them some MORE!

And work them even more after that! GO WARRIORS! :thumb::hungry: