Best Basketball Student Sections?

HCRedSwarm

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the better cheering sections have to include Adamsville,Gleason,Wayne Co,and Scotts Hill in single A,which in my opinion the better atmosphere's exist.The smaller the school the smaller the town usually,and more connected to the teams due to the lack of other activities in their area.

Thanks for mentioning Scotts Hill!! I will say that last year and the year before Scotts Hill had the best cheering section in West TN. No matter where we went the school and town followed. You know the student section is crazy when last year during the entire season we were talked about on here saying we were too rowdy which I still disagree with. Now this year Scotts Hills student section has taken a hit while the students and the town are still there they don't do much screaming so we are definitely not the best this year but last year and the year before no one could compete with us!!

Thanks for mentioning Scotts Hill!! I will say that last year and the year before Scotts Hill had the best cheering section in West TN. No matter where we went the school and town followed. You know the student section is crazy when last year during the entire season we were talked about on here saying we were too rowdy which I still disagree with. Now this year Scotts Hills student section has taken a hit while the students and the town are still there they don't do much screaming so we are definitely not the best this year but last year and the year before no one could compete with us!!

Had to mention "them"! Aside from my compleatly agreeing with everything you've posted about the last couple of years,and adding that it's been the norm,not the exception for seasons past(waaaayyyy past).As classes come and go the "rowdyness" is in some years more present than in others,but as traditions go,Scotts Hills community support as well as the student sections' have never been less than among the best!P.S. SHlion99, I'm a SHlion too....81 :D

• 2 weeks later...

that FC student section at home could match up with any other in 1A

yes i a going to have to agree with possumtounshady on this one the Friendships commander crazies get going and they are pretty organized on what they are going to do so i would put hem up against any 1A student section