TCA at McKenzie Important Broadcast Information

ReitzFan

TCA has a new radio station to broadcast TCA athletics.

I am proud to announce that the new official broadcast home for TCA athletics is WTNE 97.7 in Jackson. "GRACE 97-7" takes over after the former TCA radio affiliate went to all network programming.

"Diamond" Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will once again handle the play by play and color duties.

The first football broadcast will be this Friday night as TCA travels to McKenzie for a Class 2A state semi final game. Kickoff is slated for 7pm.

"GRACE 97-7" will also be broadcasting most all TCA basketball games as well, including tonight's boys and girls games at Crockett County. Air time is at 5:45.

TCA fans, be sure to spread the word to friends and family about the new radio affiliation for TCA athletics!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT BROADCAST!!!! I REPEAT, THE SIGNAL WILL BE SCRAMBLED FROM THE MCKENZIE AREA AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE BALL GAME.!!!!

Bring your 8 bucks and come early enough to eat at our 1 fine resturaunt, "Dairy Queen". Us McKenzians pump tons of dough into the "Hub" City so at least one night you guys can get out and travel 45 minutes north and give a little of that $$$$$ back to McKenzie. Ya Hub City Hosers!:roflol:

Besides, most Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW drivers dont know how to work a regular radio cause its always on XM! :roflol:

TCA has a new radio station to broadcast TCA athletics.

I am proud to announce that the new official broadcast home for TCA athletics is WTNE 97.7 in Jackson. "GRACE 97-7" takes over after the former TCA radio affiliate went to all network programming.

"Diamond" Dave McCulley and Stan Gerard will once again handle the play by play and color duties.

The first football broadcast will be this Friday night as TCA travels to McKenzie for a Class 2A state semi final game. Kickoff is slated for 7pm.

"GRACE 97-7" will also be broadcasting most all TCA basketball games as well, including tonight's boys and girls games at Crockett County. Air time is at 5:45.

TCA fans, be sure to spread the word to friends and family about the new radio affiliation for TCA athletics!

:thumb: Great to know that your first football game will be a winner. Nice way to start.

Will there be an internet link?

Sorry, at this time there will be no internet link for the TCA broadcast. I do apologize, but it is beyond our control. Our pregame show will begin at 6:30 on Friday. Don't forget to remind all of your friends and family about our new sports affiliation with WTNE, "Grace 97-7".

Sorry, at this time there will be no internet link for the TCA broadcast. I do apologize, but it is beyond our control. Our pregame show will begin at 6:30 on Friday. Don't forget to remind all of your friends and family about our new sports affiliation with WTNE, "Grace 97-7".

Make sure you broadcast the evacuation route for yer fans after TCA beats them Rebels. They's gonna need it. And teach yer mascot to juke-step that open field tackle. :roflolk: