7-AA in 2011

Omniscience

I no that there are playoffs still going on this year but next year in this divison has me excited. Adding Signal MNT. who i believe is bringing back a majority of there starters, Bledsoe Co. who will have 20+ seniors, and Sequatchie who also brings back 20+ seniors. Then you can add CCS who will win some games if they can find a defense to go with that Spread offense.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I no that there are playoffs still going on this year but next year in this divison has me excited. Adding Signal MNT. who i believe is bringing back a majority of there starters, Bledsoe Co. who will have 20+ seniors, and Sequatchie who also brings back 20+ seniors. Then you can add CCS who will win some games if they can find a defense to go with that Spread offense.

Yes it will be some exciting football from those 4 teams.Grundy dot know what they will have coming back but im sure they will be competive. Should be a tough district next year. I think all 4 could and will make it to playoffs.

Let alone 20+ seniors for bledsoe county, they are returning 10 to the offense their kickers and 8 from their defense and the underclassmen have some talent that are coming up and plus the transfers that bledsoe may get.

so watch out for bledsoe again this year. should be a tough district. cant wait to watch

Edited by scout2

Sequatchie co. should be pretty good next year. But they need to find someone to coach the offence.

coach the offense? where do you get that? averaged 33 points a game, 356 rushing per game. I guess since they didnt throw it 20 times a game there is something wrong with them. Tell you what, you should go to the fieldhouse and give the coaches some suggestions on what they should run offensively and maybe, just maybe, they will win a few games.

coach the offense? where do you get that? averaged 33 points a game, 356 rushing per game. I guess since they didnt throw it 20 times a game there is something wrong with them. Tell you what, you should go to the fieldhouse and give the coaches some suggestions on what they should run offensively and maybe, just maybe, they will win a few games.

Dont worry about it coach B. You three 1000 yard rushers and win 8 games. possible play or two goes diffrent you win 10. People just cant be happy sometimes. Indians will be good again next year and should win 7-9 games if not more.

Are the non-district games set yet for Sequatchie? I'd assume Whitwell and Marion will be back on the schedule along with district opponents Bledsoe, Grundy, CCS, Notre Dame and Signal Mountain.

Week 0 York Institiute

Week 1 Meigs

Week 2 Grundy Co

Week 3 @ South Pittsburg

Week 4 @ CCS

Week 5 @ Marion Co

Week 6 Bledsoe

Week 7 @ Whitwell

Week 8 @ Notre Dame

Week 9 OPEN

Week 10 Signal Mountain

Hey warrior2024 don't worry about dunlap1 every village has one!! :roflol: It is good when you have the community talking football. Guess you got them far enough removed from the 1-19 of a few years ago. Back then they wanted respectibility again.8 wins 2nd round playoff appearance,loss to a team I believe is still playing, sounds like a move in the right direction. As a coach you never going to please everybody but as long as you believe you are doing the right things for the kids and the program don't sweat the small stuff..

Week 0 York Institiute

Week 1 Meigs

Week 2 Grundy Co

Week 3 @ South Pittsburg

Week 4 @ CCS

Week 5 @ Marion Co

Week 6 Bledsoe

Week 7 @ Whitwell

Week 8 @ Notre Dame

Week 9 OPEN

Week 10 Signal Mountain

Except for SM and CCS, that looks like a schedule back in the day, way back Chad :thumb: . Why now, when Shawn has no eligibility left, good to see SP back in the schedule. Also good to see a off week before SM it will be needed. I just got the Banquet schedule today, just me and meanness will be there. I expect to get some awards myself, warm ones :roflol: .

Like people didn't do that anyway myself included. :roflol: I'm shocked you replied to that comment. I don't think it was a comment directed at the way you coached as much as where you played certain kids and you know which one i'm talking about.

• 2 weeks later...