Jefferson County Football 2011

JCHS13

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik Hutchins would be perfect for Jeff County He went there and he turns around programs look at what he did at South-Doyle now granted the last 2 years they stayed the same but every year before that the team improved and the man knows his X's and O's i think people in Jeff County would love to have erik hutchins as their kids coach.

Erik Hutchins would be perfect for Jeff County He went there and he turns around programs look at what he did at South-Doyle now granted the last 2 years they stayed the same but every year before that the team improved and the man knows his X's and O's i think people in Jeff County would love to have erik hutchins as their kids coach.

I HOPE YOU ARE JUST KIDDING !!!!

Erik knows the "formula".

Seems to me Jefferson County needs to do the exact opposite and bring someone in who has no or very few ties with the school. Someone who can be unbias but someone who has goals. The right person is out there who would love coaching at a place like Jefferson County, who could rally people, but without having to be a 'Jefferson County' guy. Yes, they will need to be paid but I think the bigger issue is assistant coaches. The Head Coach can't do it without quality guys around him and that is the bigger problem. How can you get quality, loyal, hard working assistance with experience when they have to take a pay cut from where they are?

Seems to me Jefferson County needs to do the exact opposite and bring someone in who has no or very few ties with the school. Someone who can be unbias but someone who has goals. The right person is out there who would love coaching at a place like Jefferson County, who could rally people, but without having to be a 'Jefferson County' guy. Yes, they will need to be paid but I think the bigger issue is assistant coaches. The Head Coach can't do it without quality guys around him and that is the bigger problem. How can you get quality, loyal, hard working assistance with experience when they have to take a pay cut from where they are?

I think you are correct and on target! and how can you hire eric with his record over the past few years. HOw do you replace a 11-10 coach over the past 2 years with a 1-19 or 2-18 coach. This to me would be a slap in the face to the old coach. This would only lead to more questions and self doubt?? I hear he is a good coach though. Need someone from outside to break the ties who can motivate, inspire, and lead. Sounds simple, A few great football players moving into the program wound not hurt either.