my AAA top ten in state

90warrior

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you've got a cousin that plays at Hardin Valley but this poll is a joke with them in it. They finished 8th in their district last season. West, Catholic, Oak Ridge, Central, Anderson County, Dobyns Bennett, Cocke County are all better and I'm probably forgetting about 10 others. Just noticed White County in your poll too. Child, please.

I don't know if you've got a cousin that plays at Hardin Valley but this poll is a joke with them in it. They finished 8th in their district last season. West, Catholic, Oak Ridge, Central, Anderson County, Dobyns Bennett, Cocke County are all better and I'm probably forgetting about 10 others. Just noticed White County in your poll too. Child, please.

hardin valley is undefeated and has already beaten maryville and white county hasn't had a close game yet and is probably one of the fastest teams in the state. all those teams you listed is weak with the exception of anderson county.

Hardin Valley was 4-22 last season. They beat 4 bad teams so far and Maryville. Maryville has 3 starters trying to win another state championship in football and will be good after the Holidays. Hardin Valley will be trying to get a spot in the region tournament this year which they have never done. I'm not knocking HVA because they are a lot better than they have been, but they are a long way from being a top 10 team in Knoxville let alone the entire state.

White Co has no place in the top 25, much less top 10! I know its your opinion but you shouldnt base it on win/loss alone. There prob wont be an undefeated team from West Tn, but Bearden will be only team I can see having a chance against the top 4 from West Tn.

you may be right oldkodger but that's why they play the game. this is the fastest team white county has ever had.they have no size but you have to get the ball across half court first.

truthfully a top 5 for class aaa at this point would go

1.Memphis Central

2.White Station

3.Melrose

4.Southwind

5.Bearden

This looks pretty good to me too, any of these could win state. I may have been a bit hasty about White Co. they did have some good young guards last year, time will tell. Saw Cleveland over weekend they are a very good 3-point shooting team!

This looks pretty good to me too, any of these could win state. I may have been a bit hasty about White Co. they did have some good young guards last year, time will tell. Saw Cleveland over weekend they are a very good 3-point shooting team!

I think White County is the best team in the district and could make some noise in the region. I'm not sure about beyond that though. We do have pretty much everybody back this season plus senior R. johnson who sat out his junior year with a knee injury. We have looked pretty good so far this year, but Shelbyville is the only decent team we have played so far out of 4 games. We play Ootlewah Fri. who ended our season last year in the region. Should be a good test for us.