SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Good kid and a good student.

I'm watching the replay now. I forgot that your son was a senior. That makes it even tougher for him I am sure. It looks like he got jammed back as he and Chubb went helmet to helmet.

I couldn't see it from where I was but I knew that it had to be a helmet to helmet but that is football and it gonna happen from time to time. I don't think I will be watching that play until Bolt is better wimpy I know but I guess that is a Mom thing.

I couldn't see it from where I was but I knew that it had to be a helmet to helmet but that is football and it gonna happen from time to time. I don't think I will be watching that play until Bolt is better wimpy I know but I guess that is a Mom thing.

Keep us updated on here as his conditions continue to improve over the next few days. He will definately be in our Prayers..

JB's...congrats on a great season and to the many on here running yoru mouth, it's not those kids fault you ran your mouth on here so I'm not going to waste time pointing each of you out. That being said, simple fact is that speed kills and mix in some power, you get destroyed.

I have read several SP posters make the same statement about "JB running there mouth" and I have to say I don't recall many JB fans predicting a blowout or being disrespectful about the pirates at all. I know a few of the fans from teams JB beat or who saw us play were tooting or horn for us, but for the most part JB fans expected a close game (granted we were wrong). However if you look back through this thread very few if any JB posters predicted a blowout most didn't even offer a score prediction. The blowout predictions came from the SP side (they were proven correct) so what are the basis for these type of statements?

Also as for your comments for #34 if you did any reading of previous posts you know what was going on with him and to make the statement you did shows very poor taste.

Haha I don't think Muffin is going to come around tonight :roflol:

Hmmm Hale is kinda a tweener...He has the speed to play D1 but I think some where like UTC or another D2 school would fit him better...He is a phenom though just don't see him have the size to play TB in D1

Learn your football. UTC is DI and has been since 1977 or so.

I will have to say I never saw this type of game coming unless there were tons of turnovers. There were a few, but they did not completely determine the game. The Pirates brought their A game today and played to the best of their abilities...that made it tough for JB losing a couple good player and getting behind 15-0 early. Congrats Devils on a good season....I know it did not end like you wanted it to...we were in your shoes last year. My prayers go out to #34....hope he has a speedy recovery.

Pirates, great game!! You came in focused and played a very good game. Great end to the season, and I hate to say that is the last game that I will see the seniors play. The veteran line played superb, Raquis ran like a man possessed, and Travis did a great job managing the game. Enjoy the win and state championship!!

The coaches also deserve some praise for getting this bunch ready throughout the year and having them focused and ready to play. What a great day for the Pirate nation. 2010 State Champs!!!

Edited by UncleDave
  • Upvote 1

howiepirate nailed the predictions better than anyone this week. glad to meet so many sp posters and congrats on yet another goldball. thumb[1].gif

jb, tough loss today, but congrats on a great season.

nocomp, bold would have been predicting a 5 td win like howie did, but you didn't have the stones or prognosticating skills for a real BOLD prediction. roflolk.gif

Where oh where is cornerback10?? :roflol: :roflol:

Still any doubt who the best in 1A is buddy? :thumb:

Tried to tell u all year but u wouldn't stop yapping enough to listen...

:roflol: NoComp maybe u should teach him a lesson or two on XBOX live too

Anybody that wants to show me a thing or two on Xbox Live please add me-Omegatage. I play a ton of First person shooters.