SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

That was a very nice throw he made to Chubb for the 2nd score of the game and I really think that play showed J.B.'s defense what they were up against.

Coach Grider had been setting that up for awhile with the all the hitches being thrown to Chubb in earlier games. They were playing tight trying to jump the hitch and got burnt. We nearly got a couple intercepted in earlier games on the hitch so I'm sure glad it worked like it did. And establishing the deep threat early opened up the running game even more.

congrats on a great year for both south pitt and jobyrns.....however, what a crappy final, several teams that played south pitt on the way to the championship played a much better game than the devils...again great season but i think in no way did this represent the two best clas a football teams

Red - I think the Pirates are the BEST 1A team. Heck SM barely beat us.

I never heard Ole Butch's observation about this game. If I'm not mistaken, Butch said Jo Byrns was a big favorite. I just was curious what he thought about those S.P. boys once he watched them on Friday.

Ambassador - I am still trying to figure out WHY we weren't ranked #1!!! Is losing to a 2A and 3A team THAT critical to being the #1 seed??

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Bolt. He is doing much better he has a doctors appointment this morning to hopefully release him. He has most of his shirt-term memory back but not all. I wonder if he will ever remember the day of the game. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Congrats to SP on a fine season and to the Red Devils as well we are so proud of all of you.

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Bolt. He is doing much better he has a doctors appointment this morning to hopefully release him. He has most of his shirt-term memory back but not all. I wonder if he will ever remember the day of the game. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Congrats to SP on a fine season and to the Red Devils as well we are so proud of all of you.

Glad he's doing better. When my son had his concussion, he eventually remembered the bus ride and going out to eat before the game, but he still to this day doesn't remember any of the game.

SB, sorry you took my statement on the hit the wrong way. I'm glad Bolt is feeling better.

I never heard Ole Butch's observation about this game. If I'm not mistaken, Butch said Jo Byrns was a big favorite. I just was curious what he thought about those S.P. boys once he watched them on Friday.

Lol yeah didn't he say JB was best in 1A since 07 SP :roflol:

I think TrainTracks will take Ol Butchies opinion with a grain of salt from now on...He must have a skillet whacker for a wife like Ole OP claims