SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

What a game. The Pirates dominated from start to finish. None of us posters thought that would happen except for one---HOWIEPIRATE...he told us all before the game that the Pirates would win by 5 td's...41 to 6 (He nailed it).

Enjoyed meeeting everyone today..moto, reddevil, shep, logger, seven, snowball, mountain troll and COACHT himself. If I missed anyone else, sorry, I'm horrible with names.

PIRATES---2010 CLASS 1A STATE CHAMPS

PirateTom...you met me, too, you just didn't know it.

Glad it went well you never know what you might get with 15- 18 year olds. To answer your question from yesterday You are correct that 34 and 33 are mine the lineman on the roster however is not. We are in route now and the team is well prepared and ready to go. Looking forward to a fab day. Will the JB Caravan get to met you Zonie are are you gonna be too busy?

Sorry I don't get much time to socialize at games. I hope your son is OK. I hate to see any kid get hurt. When you have one on the field it hits home harder. Travis had a concussion when he was in 8th grade and recovered with no problems. I'm sure your son will be fine but I hate he missed the rest of the game.

Edited by zonepirate

I have to say one more time congrats to our defense..They really played lights out yesterday afternoon...They showed JB who the better D was...I had faith in them all year long, I knew they were young and going to give up some points early..I called them out and many other fans did to...Whether you think they do or not people read this stuff and it really does motivate them...Any one of those guys could have won defensive MVP yesterday Allen Blevins Cunningham Wordlaw Reynolds Hale on and on...I think we have 9 starters coming back on Defense next year...Should be the best defense in 1A by far! Once again good job guys way to step up! And like I have said before we have the best coaching staff in the state and it proved

Edited by powerp

I know that JB want like hearing it but I did tell you so and I said it would not be that close and I was right. The Pirates won and did not even run that many different plays. The o-line and d-line dominated and I am proud of them because I don't care how good of a runner you have if you don't block he can't run simple as that. I don't guess mr moto that The Pirates are that overrated after all hope to see JB next year but probably not. One more thing how can Raquis Hale not be up for Mr Football. What a joke that is.

Congrats Pirates. Power, size, and speed is hard to beat.

I got to meet Mountain Troll, Seven and Snoball, Pirates Howie, Mike, and Tom (and talked to another annonymous pirate), and CoachT himself. Pretty cool day as far as metting folks goes and I hope it's not the last time our paths cross. Mountain spring water is...mmm, mmm, good!

Someone misspoke in a major way a few posts back about how JB would've been posting if we had won. You shouldn't ASSume. It's a shame that you've never seen a fan base that will win or lose with our heads up and with class like ours. But don't let my opinion of that sway you, just ask UC, mTp, McKenzie, WC, PC, and TC. I pick those teams because they are the one that have either ended JB's season or we have beaten deep into the playoffs here lately.

PowerP, I still think we had more folks on our side! :mrgreen:

I know that JB want like hearing it but I did tell you so and I said it would not be that close and I was right. The Pirates won and did not even run that many different plays. The o-line and d-line dominated and I am proud of them because I don't care how good of a runner you have if you don't block he can't run simple as that. I don't guess mr moto that The Pirates are that overrated after all hope to see JB next year but probably not. One more thing how can Raquis Hale not be up for Mr Football. What a joke that is.

That's not the first time they have given the Mr. Football award to the wrong back. It probably won't be the last. That award usually goes to a middle Tennessee team or West, TN it seams. The gave it to Orlando "Grandpa" Wade from Spring Hill in 1986 and it should have gone to Carl Lehr. Wade ran like a girl in the State Game. I think the MVP award in the title game trumps that Political Award B.S. anyway.

In my haste and tiredness last night O forgot to mention two other of my coacht buddies in pegleg and svc. I know pegleg's daughter had leg surgery and was at the game Friday,that's a trie fan and also svc was getting ready for his parent's 50th annvs so I hope it made you feel better we brought the gold ball home,I know your Dad would have loved to been there.