SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

You did notice it was a only a 2 point game and we missed a late field goal. We killed Moore County 49 to 14 and had less than 15 mins on offense. We score quick on everybody just like we did on ya'll. We were just 1 missed field goal from beating UC...remember that! That ain't domination...that's being lucky! And BTW UC is doing what this year?? Oh yeah playing basketball LOL. This is our 3rd trip to State in 4 years and our seniors are 49 - 6 over the last few years and 1-1 in State games. When you match that you can say you run with the big dogs. UC was just a one year wonder... 5-6 now and you wanna get on here and talk big...I love it!!!

"just one field goal" "... that's being lucky" icon_cry.gif 358 days later and you still aint over it. icon_lol.gif

ucdiditagain just owned you. roflolk.gif

Edited by snoball5278

I respect you and you are one of my favorites on the T. However, you guys are playing the best team in the state. Pirates have way too much talent not to win.

Thanks wingman! :thumb: I think we may be the best in the state but we'll have to show it on the field. I don't know if I'd rank this JB team as our most talented but I do think we have the most "football players" we've ever had. Dare I say we look very similar to the '08 TC team.

It was good to meet you at the game. Thanks for the support this week.

Good to meet you too, sb38. Your son was impressive last night. Good luck next week. Win or lose, it will be his last game in high school football, so I know you're gonna cry. I feel for you; did all my crying at JB last year. Hopefully your outcome will be better than ours was and he will be able to say he was on the state championship team his senior year. Good luck to him after high school!

Edited by viking_fan

Good to meet you too, sb38. Your son was impressive last night. Good luck next week. Win or lose, it will be has last game in high school football, so I know you're gonna cry. I feel for you; did all my crying at JB last year. Hopefully your outcome will be better than ours was and he will be able to say he was on the state championship team his senior year. Good luck to him after high school!

Thanks we are real proud of him. I have cried every game since Senior night. I just have to hide it from him or he gives me a hard time. :roflol: He has been very fortunate to have been surrounded by excellent coaches since pee wee ball and he has wonderful team mates that make him look good.