SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Do you have an exchange student field goal kicker we can borrow? That was the real difference in the game. You guys have been crowing for a year about the beat down y'all gave us and it still came down to a 2 pt win via a fg with 6 seconds to go. The fact is your defense couldn't stop us unless we did it for you. We were scoring too quick in that game. Plus, for some idiotic reason we kicked (missed) a fg on 4th and short in the 1st half when we hit about 60% of our P.A.T. Regardless, that was a game that was going to be won by the team that had the ball last and unfortunately, it was Onion City in that game.

Edit: Don't you have a basketball to go to? :roflol:

^^^^ Bitter over last year ^^^^

I don't think any teams have an inferiority complex over SP...well maybe some of your rivals do.

Then why does Onion City keep whining about the run through sign etc.? S.P. has run through signs at every game and has for the better part of 40 years. It wasn't anything special for them.

I don't really know about the pre-game stuff. I thought you where talking about the game itself.

Apparently you missed this part of his post:

Over look their little pre-game show they do...if they still do. They want to intimadate your players as well as fans.

Don't tell my that the reading comprehension problems has rubbed off on you guys from WC and PC. :roflol:

I did give my reason...both teams were expected to be here and there shouldn't be a favorite.

:roflol: Old Pirate says theys "ALWAYS" a favorite. SP folkes knows JB didn't loose what the Pirates lost to graduation last year and returned more seniors. OP don't know but is sure theys some skillet head that lend some info about which team was ranked higher for the longest time this year. Don't figure Murphy's Pole has nothing to do with this game. :roflol: Roy, OP says you appear to be the feller with all the stats....how bout it?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Apparently you missed this part of his post:

Don't tell my that the reading comprehension problems has rubbed off on you guys from WC and PC. :roflol:

I saw that in TEXT,but I don't know exactly what SP did.

We don't care what you do,we just plan on shredding and gashing your defense and going back to Cedar Hill/Adams.Understand?

Edited by RedDevil88