SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

Really? You think because the ViQueens got spanked it has some bearing on the Pirates? That was rhetorical. We know that JB is going to be a game. I'm hopping everyone in the State writes the Pirates off and prints it in BIG LETTERS on the Front Page of every paper and broadcasts it on every news channel all week long. :thumb:

NOW YOU SEE THAT IS THE VIKINGS SAYING THAT

Seems both teams are jockeying for the underdog role. :roflol: The fact of the matter is that both teams were expected to be here and there is no underdog. I don't think either team should feel like they are the underdog. Ain't nothing but grown folks left and they're standing toe to toe, eyeball to eyeball. LET'S GO!!!!

Seems both teams are jockeying for the underdog role. :roflol: The fact of the matter is that both teams were expected to be here and there is no underdog. I don't think either team should feel like they are the underdog. Ain't nothing but grown folks left and they're standing toe to toe, eyeball to eyeball. LET'S GO!!!!

Old Pirate don't ritely care which is favorite or underdog, but with the Pirates having lost 2 games and....coming from the weak east and JB being undefeated and.......ranked higher all year can't help but know the Devils should be favored. Now for expectations........the Pirates come from the crib thata way... :roflol:

J.B. has to be the favorite because the Pirates have trouble lining up and kicking a P.A.T. through the uprights. The P.A.T. game is an adventure. You never know what is going to happen. The center may roll it back to the holder. The center by get kicked in the arse with the ball. The ball may get blocked, bounce of the post, go wide left, wide right, or not even kicked at all. It even goes through occasionally! :roflol: In all seriousness, this is the part of this up coming game that concerns me the most.

One thing really stuck out tonight...Raquis was the only one who could break into the secondary. Little Man, Travis, and Jonathon had trouble on the ground.

You miss Trav's 33 yard TD run? Raquis has field vision that not many backs have. He finds the seams. Jonathon was also running behind 2nd and 3rd line. They did keep us bottled up on the edge some. That's why the traps, etc up the middle worked so well

What is JB's base defense? Base offense? This is gonna be a great game. Just like everyone else this was wanted since the beginning. JB is gonna be really tough. It should be a back and forth game, and whoever has to punt more than twice will lose. JB is the real deal, I am sure... but so is SP. JB has a great RB, but so does SP. JB can drain the clock... but, so can SP (if they choose to). How many seniors does JB have? I am sure Grider and the gang will come with a game plan. I just hope the boys execute. I know they want it badly, but so does JB. This is will mirror last year's State game, but hopefully SP will come out on top. Good luck to both teams.

@ Moto - text me closer to Friday so we can meet up before the game!

Old Pirate don't ritely care which is favorite or underdog, but with the Pirates having lost 2 games and....coming from the weak east and JB being undefeated and.......ranked higher all year can't help but know the Devils should be favored. Now for expectations........the Pirates come from the crib thata way... :roflol:

OP I know how you are and you're just jockeying for this underdog role in hopes that your Pirates will feel like they need to outwork the Devils to get the win. SP folks see the talent every year but don't always see the want to right? Seems like on here SP is always fighting an internal battle between some folks blowing smoke up the rears and some trying to pull back the reigns. :roflol:

What is JB's base defense? Base offense? This is gonna be a great game. Just like everyone else this was wanted since the beginning. JB is gonna be really tough. It should be a back and forth game, and whoever has to punt more than twice will lose. JB is the real deal, I am sure... but so is SP. JB has a great RB, but so does SP. JB can drain the clock... but, so can SP (if they choose to). How many seniors does JB have? I am sure Grider and the gang will come with a game plan. I just hope the boys execute. I know they want it badly, but so does JB. This is will mirror last year's State game, but hopefully SP will come out on top. Good luck to both teams.

Will do! :thumb:

JB has 2 great RB's :thumb: You're right man, a match between the past two runner up's should be a battle for sure.

OP I know how you are and you're just jockeying for this underdog role in hopes that your Pirates will feel like they need to outwork the Devils to get the win. SP folks see the talent every year but don't always see the want to right? Seems like on here SP is always fighting an internal battle between some folks blowing smoke up the rears and some trying to pull back the reigns. :roflol:

Now come on M24, you knows the Devils should be favored. Old Pirate is jest stating facts and ain't heard your skillet head reasons why the Pirates should.............. be...........favored. :popcorneater: