SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

If you want to know what the score is going to be I could go ahead & give it away. Im not going to do that yet. As other Pirate posters will tell you I am always close & this week I am going to have the correct numbers. Not just being close, but right on. Im not going to spoil the fun though. The score of the game will come Thursday. :popcorneater: It will be a good one.

ROY I AM NOT GONNA LIE YOU BETTER TELL GRIDER TO MAKE THOSE BOYS LIFT ALOT OF WEIGHT'S JB GOES PRETTY DEEP ON D AND O AND YES HE IS GONNA BE A HAMD FULL WITH A FEW OTHER'S TO GO ALONG WITH HIM OTHER TEAM'S JUST SEEM TO GAS OUT AND JB KEEPS ON STEAM ROLLING YOU THINK I AM JOKING BUT I'M NOT AND ROY IT IS JO BURNS :roflol:

Logger, I will be at Cookeville on Wednesday night and Im going to watch all 8 games. You should get their before the game on Friday and I will bring you a Thermos with some hot cocoa and a few fudge rounds and I will read in my book to you. I garuntee you that this is going to be a real good game.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Logger, I will be at Cookeville on Wednesday night and Im going to watch all 8 games. You should get their before the game on Friday and I will bring you a Thermos with some hot cocoa and a few fudge rounds and I will read in my book to you. I garuntee you that this is going to be a real good game.

WEDNESDAY THAT'S ALITTLE EARLY ROY ,,,,BUT I WILL BE THERE EITHER THUR, NIGHT OR EARLY FRI, AND A THEMOS OF HOT COCOA WOULD BE GREAT ROY ,,,SO DOES THAT MEAN I WILL GET TO MEET YA, SO TELL ME SOMETHING DO THEY ALLOW TAIL GATEING THERE IF SO YOU WILL SEE THE BIGGEST PARTY EVER THROWED DOWN THERE BEFORE THE GAME DOES ANYONE KNOW :thumb:

If you want to know what the score is going to be I could go ahead & give it away. Im not going to do that yet. As other Pirate posters will tell you I am always close & this week I am going to have the correct numbers. Not just being close, but right on. Im not going to spoil the fun though. The score of the game will come Thursday. :popcorneater: It will be a good one.

LIKE THE SIG, READ'S

Im not biased on my predictions either Logger. I tell the truth. Ask Polk County.

I UNDERSTAND BUT EVERYONE DOES NOT GET HERE EVERY YEAR SO I AM GONNA POUR IT ON BUT I DO RESPECT SP VERY MUCH AND AND RESPECT MOST THE SP POSTERS ALSO AND UNDERSTAND IT'S ALL IN FUN AND HOPE TO GET TO MEET ALOT OF YOU GUY'S THIS YEAR ALSO :thumb: SO GO AHEAD AND THROW YOUR SCORE OUT GIVE US SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

Jo Byrns is the best 1A team i've seen since the 07 Pirates...

Jo Byrns takes this one

I told you SP folks earlier in the week that whoever won the PC/JB game would win it all. Well, JB spanked our butts tonight, and I think you are gonna have your hands full next week. My prediction still holds, the winner of our game wins it all. JB all the way!

Old Pirate says "CONGRATS" to both teams for their great seasons.

Now as for this here feud, OP don't know much about JB buts they like to run the ball and do it well with some awlfully big youngons. Sound familar SP folkes.......... the Pirates have seen some good running teams this year and that should help preparation. The Pirates better be prepared to have a 4 qtr war. JB likely will be attempting to play ball control with long sustained time consuming drives, but also attempt to mix in some timely pass plays. OP ain't so sure if JB has played any team that has the overall speed of the Pirates. Figure this feud will likely be decided by turnovers.

Hopefully.......SP posters will show JB the respect they have earned.

YES.........PowerP, the Pirates have lost back-to-back state championships.

Edited by OLD PIRATE