SP vs JB for the Gold

powerp

I think the Pirates are peaking at the right time..Everyone is pretty healthy..this game should be a dandy...from what I understand JB has a pretty good line and rb so it should be the classic can we stop them and can they stop us...blocking and tackling is key....team that does that the best with least penalites and turnovers wins....I got to say...I think the Pirates want it bad after last year...This is our seniors 3rd state title game in 4 years and JB first ever I think..so we should have experience..JB is home team this year I think..not sure...but a great game expected...The 2 BEST TEAMS in the state in 1a

PowerP you are wrong. I looked in my 2009 Murphy Fair book and Joe Byrns played those Trousdale boys in the 2008 state game. I garuntee you that they beat them 31-14. You think im joking but im not.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Joe Byrns boys. They have one boy that is name Cody Vaughn. This boy is 6'0 262lbs. This is a real big strong boy that will knock a hole in our line if we aren't real strong on Friday. Grider better make our boys lift alot of weights this week so we can knock this boy backwards. He is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Does this boy make a good side body block? If he does, Grider better put two of our boys on him or he will knock a hole in our line every play.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Joe Byrns boys. They have one boy that is name Cody Vaughn. This boy is 6'0 262lbs. This is a real big strong boy that will knock a hole in our line if we aren't real strong on Friday. Grider better make our boys lift alot of weights this week so we can knock this boy backwards. He is big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. Let me ask you Joe Byrns people a question. Does this boy make a good side body block? If he does, Grider better put two of our boys on him or he will knock a hole in our line every play.

ROY I AM NOT GONNA LIE YOU BETTER TELL GRIDER TO MAKE THOSE BOYS LIFT ALOT OF WEIGHT'S JB GOES PRETTY DEEP ON D AND O AND YES HE IS GONNA BE A HAMD FULL WITH A FEW OTHER'S TO GO ALONG WITH HIM OTHER TEAM'S JUST SEEM TO GAS OUT AND JB KEEPS ON STEAM ROLLING YOU THINK I AM JOKING BUT I'M NOT AND ROY IT IS JO BURNS :roflol:

ROY I AM NOT GONNA LIE YOU BETTER TELL GRIDER TO MAKE THOSE BOYS LIFT ALOT OF WEIGHT'S JB GOES PRETTY DEEP ON D AND O AND YES HE IS GONNA BE A HAMD FULL WITH A FEW OTHER'S TO GO ALONG WITH HIM OTHER TEAM'S JUST SEEM TO GAS OUT AND JB KEEPS ON STEAM ROLLING YOU THINK I AM JOKING BUT I'M NOT AND ROY IT IS JO BURNS :roflol:

Nope it is Joe according to Murphy :roflol: The pirates are not small up front either on the O line