Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

Greeneville is weak they don't stand a chance against those Memphis boys. Mr. Football doesn't mean nothing.

[/quote

True! Mr. Football means nothing in regards to the game, but if awards and invitations to post season all-star games mean nothing, why are the Trezevant folks whinning about the lack of players in the Liberty all-star selection. For more information read the statements in the Commercial Appeal. Also, what is meant by the Trezevant coach "Were not playing Greeneville, were playing for respect." Sounds to me like awards and recogination does matter. Oh well, just a thought. And by the way, I'd worry about playing Greeneville.

Greeneville is weak they don't stand a chance against those Memphis boys. Mr. Football doesn't mean nothing.

True! Mr. Football means nothing in regards to the game, but if awards and invitations to post season all-star games mean nothing, why are the Trezevant folks whinning about the lack of players in the Liberty all-star selection. For more information read the statements in the Commercial Appeal. Also, what is meant by the Trezevant coach "Were not playing Greeneville, were playing for respect." Sounds to me like awards and recogination does matter. Oh well, just a thought. And by the way, I'd worry about playing Greeneville.

I kinda thought the quote from Coach White was kinda lame...respect is great but they still gotta play Greeneville. Sounds like this Bears team has a chip on their shoulder that makes them a bit dangerous. No matter...chips fall off if you hit them hard enough.

Edited by barb

Respect? Who has been giving Greeneville any? I believe the Greeneville team and coaches don't really care. We fans do get a bit upset about the lack of respect, but ultimately what matters is what you do on the field every Friday night. And as far as the 2010 edition of the Greene Devils goes, they've just gone out on the field and played their game. They have just one more game to prepare for this season. As everyone else is saying, GO DEVILS, FINISH!

Wille carmichael Mr.football

Congrats to Willie. I just watched the replay of the awards ceremony on the TSSAA website. Here are a few things I noticed:

-Willie looked pretty snazzy with the green tie(represented Greeneville very well).

-According to someone, Willie was a 4-yr starter at Greeneville High.

-The Gibbs back had a hand/wrist injury. When and what happened to him?

-All 3 finalists were from East Tennessee.