Greeneville vs. Trezevant

sportsfan93

I don't understand why we always seem to be playing "different kind of athletes" or "different kind of football" when we play metro schools. We heard it from Chattanooga, Nashville, and now Memphis. Matt I guarantee East Tennessee athletes are plenty big and fast...and this Greeneville team is well conditioned,well disciplined, and well coached. Do not underestimate these Devils. They are big,fast,mean, and hungry.

I don't understand why we always seem to be playing "different kind of athletes" or "different kind of football" when we play metro schools. We heard it from Chattanooga, Nashville, and now Memphis. Matt I guarantee East Tennessee athletes are plenty big and fast...and this Greeneville team is well conditioned,well disciplined, and well coached. Do not underestimate these Devils. They are big,fast,mean, and hungry.

the guy from memphis ...said the same thing you just said barb ...only his said they are going to take what they have earned and that gold ball... and for those still counting blessings from the maplewood game ..better be ready for this one..you greenevillers sweated that night in the cold maplewood gave you way more than you wanted

trezavent is going to do the same ..if they stick with what they do best... i saw a greeneville team that could very well have lost... our offense kept our defense on the field to long overall the panthers d was on everything and for the most part contained your qb..the td pass was a great catch and nothing short of a miracle ..panthers played that tight.. sorry had a flash back.. i think this trezavent team can match your speed and contain your qb... and will keep someone in his face....

..on offense just stick with what got you here... defense can win this one. good luck trezavent ....take it back to memphis!!

.even though my panthers lost they still got their respect!! bedtime lately I have been getting more sleep what gives?? Frontrow seat!!!

That was not at you personally i was just asking a question. Yesterday people was like he cant play college football. Today there is a debate who can throw the ball better what is going be the topic tomorrow. Tanner is a great kid and do well next year and i think if he could throw better than wille he would of won the job this year. I would of love to see tanner throw wille a deep ball every now and than we tried it the cd game, maybe we see something saturday but my personal opinion wille throws the ball better I think he has made some great throws this year and this year has been a great season so lets finish off with a bang than we can start the 2011 thread. Then we give the keys to Mr.Stewart and Mr.Schuffer and let them run the show.

I said during the South game that if they can keep Carmichael on his game,this Greeneville team could be great.Without a doubt one of the best athletes the Devils have ever had,and that is not a statement I would make if I didn't believe it.They will be tough again next year,but the Greeneville coaching staff is not scared to hand the keys over to any underclassman if a player is having an off day.I like that because everyone will have an off day in sports and it takes a great coach to go against the grain in those times.Two more days Devils

Edited by BatmanDB

As a Daniel Boone fan, I would like to congratualate the Greeneville football team, coaches, and fans on a great year. Your have a great record of 14-0 and have outscored your opponents 698-124. There are individuals who say Greeneville has not played a tough schedule. The way I see it every 4A team in the state has had the opportunity to come up and beat Greeneville, and they have not. There is only one more team that has that chance to beat Greeneville, and that is Trezevant.

I encouraged Greeneville team to outscore one more team and bring home the gold. FINISH !!!

GO Greeneville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Booneman

the guy from memphis ...said the same thing you just said barb ...only his said they are going to take what they have earned and that gold ball... and for those still counting blessings from the maplewood game ..better be ready for this one..you greenevillers sweated that night in the cold maplewood gave you way more than you wanted

trezavent is going to do the same ..if they stick with what they do best... i saw a greeneville team that could very well have lost... our offense kept our defense on the field to long overall the panthers d was on everything and for the most part contained your qb..the td pass was a great catch and nothing short of a miracle ..panthers played that tight.. sorry had a flash back.. i think this trezavent team can match your speed and contain your qb... and will keep someone in his face....

..on offense just stick with what got you here... defense can win this one. good luck trezavent ....take it back to memphis!!

.even though my panthers lost they still got their respect!! bedtime lately I have been getting more sleep what gives?? Frontrow seat!!!

Yeah blessing that was it. Not our D, that only gave up 7, not our O who smashed it down your throats, not our coaches who obviously out coached the morons on your side line, none of that had anything to do with it. Tell your boys to find a weight room, find a coach that can coach, and send that clown that was announcing back to Church's chicken, thats all he kept talking about.

Ain't gonna be muddy in Cookeville Boski...that is what contained our qb

honest ..now... you saw everytime he ran he had a panther in his face.. we can't use mud...if that the case ..I can say the same for Maplewood losing..after all we played on the same field... but I know thats not true...our defense just contained him.. guess the mud only bothered him on offense he ran pretty good on defense ..I'm afraid you guys won't get so lucky this time.

honest ..now... you saw everytime he ran he had a panther in his face.. we can't use mud...if that the case ..I can say the same for Maplewood losing..after all we played on the same field... but I know thats not true...our defense just contained him.. guess the mud only bothered him on offense he ran pretty good on defense ..I'm afraid you guys won't get so lucky this time.

Oh Boski,

I thought you would be tired of all the crow you had to eat last week.... Oh well, momma always told me some people just dont learn the first time. You all were a great team... You just got out coached and BJ, Chaz, and Hall owned the panthers at the end PERIOD! And MUD had nothing to do with that my panther friend!

Yeah blessing that was it. Not our D, that only gave up 7, not our O who smashed it down your throats, not our coaches who obviously out coached the morons on your side line, none of that had anything to do with it. Tell your boys to find a weight room, find a coach that can coach, and send that clown that was announcing back to Church's chicken, thats all he kept talking about.

You must have been drunk at the game.. I'm reporting you...and it was princess chicken... Maplewood just got off thier game plan..for no reason..so yeah they screwed up and made mistakes ..and even after 3 turnover they were only down 7 ..look at the whole picture brat brain.. you only won by 10 point as bad a game that Maplewood had...and u want to talk about how good you are and weights and morons... You don't have a clue... a low class circus act.. a clown of sort. This team your about to play ..should stick to their game plan..after watching film..they are going to take your dream season. Here have some hot chicken!!!