6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

I would love to see a match up between Alcoa and Ensworth. I think that would be a really good game since they both can recruit... :popcorneater:

No you wouldn't...Mr Frist would have to go build another school, give it new name and start all over again to build a football power after the F5 was done with them...

DANGIT!! AGAIN!!!

I forgot Alcoa and Maryville have ever won a hypothetical game.

As for Smyrna, yes we have out of zone players and yes we would beat you bad. Better worry about Maryville for now. Because if you don't get them THIS year, you never will. It is getting ready to get sickening over there.

I just hope lil ol' smyrna can hang in there against this legendary, spectacular, rich in tradition power house that is MARYVILLE. These boys took it to riverdale last year with their WORST team since like 2000. smyrna just has a banged up starting running back and is missing a starting LB, probably just going to be another BLOWOUT against the 2nd WORST MARYVILLE team since 2000. Geez bulldogs, should have just laid down and forfeited already...smyrna faithful, alumni, students, don't even bother going to the game. The RIGOROUS, RIDICULOUSLY TOUGH (yet somehow underrated) schedule MARYVILLE has played has left them WAY more prepared than the little ol lavergnes smyrna has played. I pray for you bulldogs...

ALL HAIL THE MARYVILLE REBELS

Lord knows they are the CHOSEN ONES and come to CoachT for motivation!

If anyone feels gracious enough to give a little hope to the bulldogs of smyrna please do!

MARYVILLE - 59

smyrna - 2 (Safety at the end of the game given by MARYVILLE)

EAST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL REIGNS SUPREME...AGAIN!

Drama queen much??????

No you wouldn't...Mr Frist would have to go build another school, give it new name and start all over again to build a football power after the F5 was done with them...

DANGIT!! AGAIN!!!

As for Smyrna, yes we have out of zone players and yes we would beat you bad. Better worry about Maryville for now. Because if you don't get them THIS year, you never will. It is getting ready to get sickening over there.

Thank you for being honest more then I can say for some Maryville fans that act like they know nothing about OOZ players all you have to do is put OOZ in the search on the board and Alcoa and Maryville come up a lot!

posted by a poster!

I love it when Alcoa's OOZ players beat Maryville's OOZ players!

Now that the secret is out I will carpool some players to Smyrna if I can get some help just think we could have the best Running back in the state I train the best QB more offensive and defensive linemen and the best DBs Maybe we could put a string of wins together. And then maybe we can compete with Maryville

I have noticed not any Maryville fans that pretended to know nothing about OOZ players have answered my questions.

Edited by BullyDog

The last mean comment that I will type...

AmericanBulldog,

you dont go outside often do you? probably because anyone you talk to hates when you talk like youre on a team. if you knew anything about A TEAM, you would know they dont worry about numbers or anything like that. they worry about the play they are running with one goal in mind. WIN. so you can sit on your lazy boy with your wifebeater on and gut hanging over your knees while trying to act cool on a messege board about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. I guess it boost your self esteam.

Bullydog,

you are a true moron. Tuition is what people have the oppurtunity to pay when the county they live in does not have a lot of schools. people pay it because they believe the education is better at one school then the one they are zoned for. I guess you dont explore a lot because you lack common knowledge.

Get over the fact that some said something on another thread or they continue to harass each other on this thread. TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!

whats special about your team?

what adversity have they overcome this season?

who are your Standout players?

What has your team been doing that they can do better?

should be a great game. both are excellent teams. TALK ABOUT THE GAME! lets get it started...

Mairvul aint neer az good az Boysy.....Butt eye'm jist hopin' we don't git imbearassed bye tha Smirnuh Bulldawgs....Enny how me, mommaSTARS, tha Pups will haiv Nellie Belle loaded up pullin' tha faymus Silver Bullit (our nice little 1961 9ft. Airsteam Bambi campin' trailer) wif tha stireo pumpin' out a few good tunes on tha way down Eye-40....Wir stoppin' inn at Rockwood two git a awtigraff frum tha legund..... :thumb:

ha ha ! cool post ! I love this Maryville fan. your welcome to stop by and get some tail gate food Saturday

DANGIT!! AGAIN!!!

we are worried about you . i just hope we can make it intersesting for you! at least we can count on the mercy rule if it gets too bad for us ha ha !

AmericanBulldog,

you dont go outside often do you? probably because anyone you talk to hates when you talk like youre on a team. if you knew anything about A TEAM, you would know they dont worry about numbers or anything like that. they worry about the play they are running with one goal in mind. WIN. so you can sit on your lazy boy with your wifebeater on and gut hanging over your knees while trying to act cool on a messege board about HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. I guess it boost your self esteam.

Bullydog,

you are a true moron. Tuition is what people have the oppurtunity to pay when the county they live in does not have a lot of schools. people pay it because they believe the education is better at one school then the one they are zoned for. I guess you dont explore a lot because you lack common knowledge.

Get over the fact that some said something on another thread or they continue to harass each other on this thread. TALK ABOUT THE GAME!!

should be a great game. both are excellent teams. TALK ABOUT THE GAME! lets get it started...

[/q

.....................................................................................

Fat ? no ... I have a 44inch chest 19 inch arms and 34 inch waist (since your wondering ) I bench press 355lbs and leg press around 700lbs. so you wrong about the fat and lazy part. My son plays college ball an i attend all of his games. so your wrong about not going out side much. As far as numbers dont mean anything? ,if that were true why do espn, nfl channel, m*x pr*ps, mike&mike ,rivals ect.... all talk about numbers. so either they are all wrong or yr wrong again...ha ha ha!

and i dont have to take up for bulldog. with all the low hanging fruit you guys are providing im sure he will take you to the wood shed himself.

Edited by AmericanBullDog

AmericanBulldog,

Bullydog,

you ask these questions...

when ever we make comments that address these questions you guys say were bragging and talking smack.

so i will address them again since you asked in a civil manner.

We play as a team. no one is selfish an we leave it all on the field.

adversity ? we faced the defending 5a champs in our first game. we faced the #1 RB in the state twice. we faced the dist 11 champs twice and we traveled to memphis to face the dist 11 champs. we also lost our best RB and LB and still found a way to win.

stand out players ? Wilson, Bryson,Meadows, Gains,Fleming, Hathaway, Big Nate,Big Chris, Hendricts,St Cloud, Thompson ,Blanke, Cisco...ect

what do we need to do better ? well i cant give that one away lol ...

Edited by AmericanBullDog

hey we know maryville is good. no one said they were'nt. so i dont need the coaht police to tell me what to say ,ok ? i put those stats on here because they kept bragging about their past years gold balls. the only stats they want to hear are the number of past championships they have won...if they dont want to read stats they should stop putting up stats. like i said earlier either team can win this game ,but it want have anything to do with hwat happened in the past

Thanks my point exactly. not trying to act like the police. Easy, i am on your side.