6A State Championship: Maryville v. Smyrna

MHSRebels

Lol , u gotta be kidding , I don't think you guys are hurting in the confidence department ! All we keep hearing is how we haven't played anybody and we still haven't played the Big Boys and Bulldawg Bundy's body measurements ... and what a big ol Stud dawg he is ! :roflol:

i had to say something to offcet all those gold balls you guys keep tossin up :roflol:

Hope he's not your star....in 07 when their qb was a freshman..oh man our motto on the sidelines was smear the freshman!!! and the motivation was are you gonna let that freshman score on you guys!?!?! (talking to the seniors of course)

Well uh oh .... maybe we should just let Prevo stay home on the front porch then , we'd hate for dem Big Dawgs to get a hold of him ! :shock:

Really?

Sean you are quickly making the Smyrna sheep the philly-dumbest.gif

Wow real mature :thumb: I was seriously asking if he was the star..i know nothing about Maryville. But guess what i was on the Smyrna side lines in 07 you my friend were not. That really was the motivation. Hence the lopsided game....But thank you for the entertainment outta that comment. Smyrna doesnt have sheep we have dogs :popcorneater:

Lol , u gotta be kidding , I don't think you guys are hurting in the confidence department ! All we keep hearing is how we haven't played anybody and we still haven't played the Big Boys and Bulldawg Bundy's body measurements ... and what a big ol Stud dawg he is ! :roflol:

stud dawg ! ha ha thats cool ! ok ,tell me what was yr two most impressive wins this season ? ours was beating 9-1 beech ,beating 9-1 blackman twice and beating 9-1 whitehaven oops that 3 (the 9-1 was their season records before some one jumps on that)

Wow real mature :thumb: I was seriously asking if he was the star..i know nothing about Maryville. But guess what i was on the Smyrna side lines in 07 you my friend were not. That really was the motivation. Hence the lopsided game....But thank you for the entertainment outta that comment. Smyrna doesnt have sheep we have dogs :popcorneater:

ihigh.com State:TN maryville

Hope he's not your star....in 07 when their qb was a freshman..oh man our motto on the sidelines was smear the freshman!!! and the motivation was are you gonna let that freshman score on you guys!?!?! (talking to the seniors of course)

Really! Our freshman running back, Shawn Prevo, had better stats than UT commit Devron Young of Bearden both games that we annihilated them in this year. Part of that was due to the fact that he didn't get to return any of the many kickoffs because of Zack Sharp putting them 10 yards into the end zone each time!

No real stars on this team...always seems to be someone else to step up and make a play when needed....