3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

What happened to charger?Reckon mom took his computer privileges away?I see batman is still here.I'm going to give it a rest and vow not to get on here and do any more bad mouthing.Just waiting to leave out friday morning.I decided to pull the camper down this year and make it a long weekend.Looking forward to watching Alcoa play a complete game on both sides of the ball and special teams.

What happened to charger?Reckon mom took his computer privileges away?I see batman is still here.I'm going to give it a rest and vow not to get on here and do any more bad mouthing.Just waiting to leave out friday morning.I decided to pull the camper down this year and make it a long weekend.Looking forward to watching Alcoa play a complete game on both sides of the ball and special teams.

travel safe my friend !

Ha...........that might have been an OK come back in middle school....but, HERE on the "T" it just allows us to WHO we're dealing with! :roflolk:

dork7.jpg

OWNED! again......... :thumb:

I didnt think people like you were alowed to be around middle schools :roflol:

now get back up brushey mountain your weekend pass exspired days ago ! ha ha ha!

also i wondered why i keep hearing banjo music when your on hear, its because the movie Deliverance was filmed in yr back yard ! LMAO !!! NOW KEEP SQEELING LIKE A PIG!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!