3A Championship Alcoa v. Goodpasture

Some people just don't belong...-Judge Smails  

125 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is....

• Champions (Alcoa)
    • Country Club (Goodpasture)
    • Just don't care....OR Hope Alcoa loses, but don't really like Goodpasture either.

Some people just don't understand..........even after being there...and for the record Mrknowitall, Alcoa72 said "you know squat".........where is that saying you don't know anything????? :o

and as for saying how people hate the Alcoa Fans..........Hater's Hate on!!!! I'm quite sure if teams had records like ours or as the old saying goes, if the shoe was on the other foot...................need I say more???? Nope that's why I'm gone!!!! :motorbike:

Twister how can I get that DVD?

Thanks cuz :thumb:

Thanks cuz :thumb:

Go to this website and find the alcoa vs goodpasture game it should be Div 1 class 3A.A popup window will or might come up asking you to install software to view.It takes a couple of seconds and thats it, you can view the game from there till I get back in touch.Tell vetta about it also if you need a football fix like right now.hit view at the top of your page and you can increase the screen size cause you cannot increase it with the player.

http://www.tssaanetwork.com/

Edited by MrTwister

Go to this website and find the alcoa vs goodpasture game it should be Div 1 class 3A.A popup window will or might come up asking you to install software to view.It takes a couple of seconds and thats it, you can view the game from there till I get back in touch.Tell vetta about it also if you need a football fix like right now.hit view at the top of your page and you can increase the screen size cause you cannot increase it with the player.

http://www.tssaanetwork.com/

:thumb: