Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

That the best you can come up with, powerkitty? your philosophy about high school football is wrong, and so is whatever it is your are trying to insinuate about who I am. But I do appreciate you changing your screen name, even though it is racially motivated.

My fisrt name is Jose. Where do you think "taco" comes from? Your little "borderpatrol" attempt at racism against me is pathetic.

Try again with another name, powerkitty. I knew you wouldnt let me down and not respond back to my post. Weakness is very predictable. You showed even more weakness by trying to do it under another name.

Game, set, match. Oh wait, does this make me a tennis coach somewhere?

Not me,do not let this other poster confuse you.

Who cares about all this drama on this thread? Lets just get these coaches hired so they can start getting their stuff in order for next year. Im ready to hear names. If you havent been interviewed or do not teach at a school with some type of inside connection leave your comments to yourselves. Who has been interview and for which job?

heard JG at RHS today - what about you jp - you had an interview yet?

Who cares about all this drama on this thread? Lets just get these coaches hired so they can start getting their stuff in order for next year. Im ready to hear names. If you havent been interviewed or do not teach at a school with some type of inside connection leave your comments to yourselves. Who has been interview and for which job?

What I don't understand is the Centennial situation. If Coach Eubanks is there, why is the job not handed to him? I've heard he is more than capable and has a good track record. Is there really any reason for anyone else to apply if he is there? Just put the boys in that pistol offense and let 'em run.

What I don't understand is the Centennial situation. If Coach Eubanks is there, why is the job not handed to him? I've heard he is more than capable and has a good track record. Is there really any reason for anyone else to apply if he is there? Just put the boys in that pistol offense and let 'em run.

Coach Eubanks is wanting to get into administration, so he is not desiring a football coaching job. Yes,he would be a good candidate.

I am guessing that the jobs will not be named until after Christmas holidays at the earliest. I have heard interviews at Centennial and Summit may be finished,have not heard anything about Ravenwood.

I talked to a friend who has a very good friend who is interviewing at Centennial next week.

Is this going to end up like the Independence situation? If there are no worthy or decent candidates that apply, does the job fall in the AD's lap? :shock::thumb:

Lord, I hope not. I dont think it will. Word I have heard is that the candidate pool has been very large and very deep with multiple head coaches with state championships to their credit having applied.

Lord, I hope not. I dont think it will. Word I have heard is that the candidate pool has been very large and very deep with multiple head coaches with state championships to their credit having applied.

Eubanks- head coaching experience

Eubanks- state championship appearance

Eubanks- already in house

Eubanks- next head coach at CHS

It makes sense. He needs to put off the administration stuff for awhile.

Taco with everything you are saying about the CHS situation why would he not take it or want it?

It's a win, win!