Centennial,Ravenwood or Summit?

hardtackle

I am not blaming anybody.I am just saying the players at Centennial are not as good as some of their opponents. I will continue to support them and hope they win. I am not blaming the coaches,the players ,or administration. I am just calling it what it is. Anyone that coaches football in Williamson County will tell you Centennial does not have the talent as other schools. It is just what it is.

It is what it is because the players that are there were not being pushed to become all they can be and they have been led to believe that they are not as good and cant be as good as other teams. What a spineless view.

Does Maryville just by chance have genetically gifted players that are born football players? Maybe a few. But I saw a whole lot of 5,7 to 6,0 155 to 190 lb players contributing all over the field last night. Wonder why? They were pushed and they were developed and they played as a team that believed.

You, sir, are the perfect example of what has been wrong with CHS for a long time. You have given up and sold out.

I know it will be easy for you to tell a lie to refute this, but you have never player higher level athletics. If you had, you wouldnt be making such mentally weak athletic statements.

You have repeatedly shown that you don't know football and the heart of football. I certainly hope you have no direct connection or influence at CHS. You are a cancer if you do.

Would look just like Alcoa and Goodpasture game.

You're a child, arent you?

My apologies for engaging you in debate. I should have known better. Come back when you are 21 and have been shaving for a few years.

Your acceptance of mediocrity and excuse making is the exact reason that CHS has stuggled in the past. Hopefully Centennial will find a coach that has the exact opposite therefore correct philosphy about high school football.

Have a nice day, powerkitty. I wont respond to you anymore. I can tell you are a little fragile and needy. My apologies for hurting your feelings and challenging your warped sense of excuse making leading to losing football.

I will be the bigger man and let you have the last word. I know you wont let me down, and you will prove, as all little men, that you must have the last word to feel better about yourself.

Lesson over.

That stretch of the schedule you are talking about produced 4 teams with winning records that went to the playoffs with one winning a state championship. What a dumb statement.

There was nothing dumb about my statement. I was making reference to the fact that Centennial's opponents during the 2nd half of their season had similar enrollments to Centennial. Therefore, that's where they should have been more competitive. But they weren't, they quit before the season was over. They played up to 6A during the first half of the season but had opponents of similar size during the second half. I meant no disrespect to the teams that Centennial played during the second half of the season... they obviously were very successful... Columbia in particular. But Centennial should have been much more competitive in those games and they clearly weren't... they had already stopped playing hard. That's the point I was trying to make.

This thread has been quite entertaining. Taco apparently is seeing a sea of students in the halls that should be playing for CHS. He also was teaching powercat since he told him lesson over. Interesting choice of words...

Interesting that you made up a new coacht name and joined with a new email address just to make this post. Gee, never seen that one before.

If you are impying I am a teacher or coach, I can assure you that I am not. I actually took an early retirement about 5 years ago, live in the south end of the county, and enjoy high school football. I have never been in the halls of Centennial and only saw them play Independence this year. I was an Indy follower until a poor coaching move and a dismal season. I can take my dollars and spend them where I want and after a little research and reading the papers, I see a real possibility of something spcial happening at Centennial. Rooting for the underdog is always fun. The entire county seems to be trying to keep Centennial down and I hope they can become the program I think they can.

So try again. Got any other screen names you post under? Want to create a new one?

Interesting that you made up a new coacht name and joined with a new email address just to make this post. Gee, never seen that one before.

If you are impying I am a teacher or coach, I can assure you that I am not. I actually took an early retirement about 5 years ago, live in the south end of the county, and enjoy high school football. I have never been in the halls of Centennial and only saw them play Independence this year. I was an Indy follower until a poor coaching move and a dismal season. I can take my dollars and spend them where I want and after a little research and reading the papers, I see a real possibility of something spcial happening at Centennial. Rooting for the underdog is always fun. The entire county seems to be trying to keep Centennial down and I hope they can become the program I think they can.

So try again. Got any other screen names you post under? Want to create a new one?

I was an Indy follower until a poor coaching move and a dismal season

Anyone else piecing this together?

I was an Indy follower until a poor coaching move and a dismal season

Anyone else piecing this together?

That the best you can come up with, powerkitty? your philosophy about high school football is wrong, and so is whatever it is your are trying to insinuate about who I am. But I do appreciate you changing your screen name, even though it is racially motivated.

My fisrt name is Jose. Where do you think "taco" comes from? Your little "borderpatrol" attempt at racism against me is pathetic.

Try again with another name, powerkitty. I knew you wouldnt let me down and not respond back to my post. Weakness is very predictable. You showed even more weakness by trying to do it under another name.

Game, set, match. Oh wait, does this make me a tennis coach somewhere?

Who cares about all this drama on this thread? Lets just get these coaches hired so they can start getting their stuff in order for next year. Im ready to hear names. If you havent been interviewed or do not teach at a school with some type of inside connection leave your comments to yourselves. Who has been interview and for which job?

Who cares about all this drama on this thread? Lets just get these coaches hired so they can start getting their stuff in order for next year. Im ready to hear names. If you havent been interviewed or do not teach at a school with some type of inside connection leave your comments to yourselves. Who has been interview and for which job?

Agreed.