Congrats to the OR Wildcats for a great season

bladerunner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said Blade!! I am proud of the wildcats also, this season had it's ups and downs but turned out really well. We didn't make it all the way to state but no one expected us to get as far as we did. Especially Cookeville, Bradley Central and Riverdale.

The Wildcats really did ROLL.

i second this... very proud of the ridgers... so guys, how are we gonna be next year? losing jose and fludd is gonna hurt.. can we get back to this game and maybe beyond next year? what is the word on blade? i would love to put the rumors to rest once and for all about him leaving.. i think it is all rumor myself..

Who would have ever thought after the deflating loss to Hardin Valley at Blankenship that this team would rebound and put together a run like they did. It was a lot of fun. Thanks players and coaches, great job.

If Blade sticks around, he will have to rebuild a defense that loses Geoff Card, Zack Hughes, Jeff Mason, Jared O'farrell, Sam Bingham, Cam Greg, and Tyrus Henderson. He has a good center piece in Elliot Norman but that's alot of guys to replace. On the other hand we should be really good on offense. We lose Jose and Geoff Card off the line but we have some good young lineman coming up. We're returning all the skill positions: Zulliger, Normand, Hall, Wheeler, Gray, and Hull. Plus adding some younger guys that can play Joe Cobb, Jaylin Miller, Jaylen Henderson, and the transfer at running back Skeen.