Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

everybody lets talk what is important like offense and defensive front that actully win the game you know like player gore shanks barnes country mike fitts nic fitts and williams were they actully win the game

Jr you are spot on. :thumb: Without a strong front it dont matter who plays qb or who runs the ball. The reason we were able to win state wasnt soley because of Nicks and the supporting cast around him , it was the O-line and just as important the D-line. Nicks couldnt have had near the success he had without Arnold and company busting heads to clear the way. Likewise our D-line placed relentless pressure on oppossing offenses and gave opposing qb's nightmares. We must make drastic improvements on both fronts to compete at the state level again. Good point JR.

BigSwo you guys be safe on the trip down there gotta have ya around to argue some LC/UC football next year!! :thumb: Sounds like the boy is doing great.Give him a big thank you from Falcon country, glad to have fine young men willing to defend our country and freedoms.

Means alot to hear those things wardawg. I will let him know. Thank you. Dont worry BigSwo will be ready to talk six kinds of smack to you and that troll Bigster when the time comes. Until then Thanks again! :thumb:

[

Heay Swo?...Ya Hoser!..How's My Kid Doing? :twisted:

[/qu

Hey Butchie! He is doing great. Thanks for asking. He will Graduate BMT (basic millitary training) on Jan 28. His Flight, which is what the AF calls its platoons, will finish top in the program for PT. He has gotten several special liberties based on performance. My family and I are headed down to see him on Wed of next week and will spend about 4 days in the San Antonio area checking out the Lackland AFB and seeing some of the things he has done. I posted earlier that he was trying for the War Hawks award and he informed me that because of a knee injury and a sprained ankle he probably wont get it but still will finish with a 93 on his PT. He would need a 100 for War Hawk. Still very good. After graduation he will go to Tech School for 13 weeks and finally get to come home for a couple of weeks before being stationed who knows where. Im very proud. My son... From State Champion to Air Man. What more could you ask?

Hey Swo, That's Good News...It Takes A Special Person To Stand Up And Represent Their Country...Wish Him Well For Me!

thanks daddy swo and the starting o line will probably be shanks country mike brett walker and nic then you got walt and terrence that can come in and play anywhere in the line on d line is nic and country mike then 3 d tackles going for spots walt terrence and walker with freshman kane taylor that might get in the rotation when union city maxed bench witch didnt have nic the it was keylon the strongest but brett fitts and walt were all second and i heard country mike can power clean 300 and hes a tall boy to do that

thanks daddy swo and the starting o line will probably be shanks country mike brett walker and nic then you got walt and terrence that can come in and play anywhere in the line on d line is nic and country mike then 3 d tackles going for spots walt terrence and walker with freshman kane taylor that might get in the rotation when union city maxed bench witch didnt have nic the it was keylon the strongest but brett fitts and walt were all second and i heard country mike can power clean 300 and hes a tall boy to do that

Sounds good! But you boys are gonna have to get mean and I mean hateful mean. Not trying to incourage anything unsportsmanlike but grunt mean. A no surrender, no retreat, take no prisoners kinda mean. Im sure yall are tired of hearing about last year. I know I am. So get in that weight room and blow it up. Hit spring training hard and make any and all oppenants cry from pain. Make it to all your summer lifts and then sell out from Whislte to whistle. Its time to shut up the nay sayers and stuff a Purple and Gold foot in thier pooter. I know we ve got some good ones coming up and some even better ones there now. But I tell ya no amount of talent can replace heart. just ask SP of 09. They had more talent but we were meaner and had loads more heart. You see the harder you work the harder it is to accept defeat. If you are half hearted defeat is easily accepted and winning is only a meaningless gift. However if you give your blood sweat and tears losing is not acceptable at all. You say "We have been through too much stuff to lose this way". You think about all that time in that hot wieght room , all those days at camp , all that time running around that stupid pratice feild and then.... The monster rises up and you grab defeat by the nads and slam his ugly face in the dirt and spit in his face as you walk away. The Championship is won right now. Those who wait will be watching those who get it done in the offseason.

Sounds good! But you boys are gonna have to get mean and I mean hateful mean. Not trying to incourage anything unsportsmanlike but grunt mean. A no surrender, no retreat, take no prisoners kinda mean. Im sure yall are tired of hearing about last year. I know I am. So get in that weight room and blow it up. Hit spring training hard and make any and all oppenants cry from pain. Make it to all your summer lifts and then sell out from Whislte to whistle. Its time to shut up the nay sayers and stuff a Purple and Gold foot in thier pooter. I know we ve got some good ones coming up and some even better ones there now. But I tell ya no amount of talent can replace heart. just ask SP of 09. They had more talent but we were meaner and had loads more heart. You see the harder you work the harder it is to accept defeat. If you are half hearted defeat is easily accepted and winning is only a meaningless gift. However if you give your blood sweat and tears losing is not acceptable at all. You say "We have been through too much stuff to lose this way". You think about all that time in that hot wieght room , all those days at camp , all that time running around that stupid pratice feild and then.... The monster rises up and you grab defeat by the nads and slam his ugly face in the dirt and spit in his face as you walk away. The Championship is won right now. Those who wait will be watching those who get it done in the offseason.

Winter sweat brings fall success...