Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

I always enjoy reading the offseason "Coacht smack talk"...and truthfully have no idea why Union City was not as good this season..nor do I have an opinion on how good they will be in 2011..but surely they must improve somewhat over the next couple of years. I saw their middle school team play in October and they were a descently talented squad. Looks like for sure they will have a couple lineman off that squad that should be able to contribute in the near future. Although Union City normally has a speedy high school team..I'm sure that speed runs in different year classes as well! As some have mentioned..QB could be an issue but overall athletism shouldn't be!

Oh my you pulled up our entire football history, and as everyone can see its not very long. How many years has UC had a football program? And when I called UC a joke I was referring to your past season and possibly the one coming up, not your entire history.

Maybe that's why I had never heard of Perry County football until last season :roflol:

Maybe that's why I had never heard of Perry County football until last season :roflol:

Might be. Im going to go ahead and say you'll hear about us next year too. Cause the Wayne Co team that's going beat UC by 2 TDs are going to get beat just as bad by PC. West TN is no competition for the top teams of Region 6.

Might be. Im going to go ahead and say you'll hear about us next year too. Cause the Wayne Co team that's going beat UC by 2 TDs are going to get beat just as bad by PC. West TN is no competition for the top teams of Region 6.

Like I said ... Stupid! HAve you forgotten that I was UC who went to WC and beat them in the semis just one season prior to this. This past season, that's 2010, was a year when we only had 4 seniors and started 2 of those seniors. We have been to the State championship twice this decade. Wayne County has addopted our style of offense atleast thats what they say over on thier board, so beating us by 2 TD's is not likely. Once again Stupid. I bet you once played for PC. I bet you were there when you couldnt put together 2 wins in a row. What you saw in the Bruceton game was without a doubt an embarasing performance. With mostly sopmores and freshmen in the backfield and on the line. I dont think another cinderella season is in store for you though. If JB beat yall they way they did and then got blown out by SP it doesnt say a whole lot for you does it? But dont fret too much . In time you will learn to check a few facts before you say more stupid stuff. Im pulling for ya.

Like I said ... Stupid! HAve you forgotten that I was UC who went to WC and beat them in the semis just one season prior to this. This past season, that's 2010, was a year when we only had 4 seniors and started 2 of those seniors. We have been to the State championship twice this decade. Wayne County has addopted our style of offense atleast thats what they say over on thier board, so beating us by 2 TD's is not likely. Once again Stupid. I bet you once played for PC. I bet you were there when you couldnt put together 2 wins in a row. What you saw in the Bruceton game was without a doubt an embarasing performance. With mostly sopmores and freshmen in the backfield and on the line. I dont think another cinderella season is in store for you though. If JB beat yall they way they did and then got blown out by SP it doesnt say a whole lot for you does it? But dont fret too much . In time you will learn to check a few facts before you say more stupid stuff. Im pulling for ya.

Ok let me try to analyze this logic. SP stomped JB, JB stomped PC, PC stomped LC, and LC stopmed UC. So tell me what that says for UC?

Edited by akaGlazed

Ok let me try to analyze this logic. SP stomped JB, JB stomped PC, PC stomped LC, and LC stopmed UC. So tell me what that says for UC?

You are right! We got our butts handed to us more than once this past season. No one here is saying anything to oppose that. To call our program a joke while your's has only recently been heard of is stupid. Tell ya what! Get to the big game just once and you can call us a joke. Yall look strong for next season. But... its very difficult to repeat after a strong season especially when no one was looking for you this past season. Yall will be circled on many schedules next year. Its harder to do when people see you coming. I wish you and PC the best. I still think UC is one more season away from another State Champioship game. Next year we will redeem ourselves some but we will be back at the top after that. Thats what you call tradition. Yall need a few more runs in the playoffs before you can change the tradition that you already have. :thumb:

Im very soon to be 24. Union County what a joke.

By the way the Union County thing dont bother us. We know that you know who we are. We will be running deep into the playoffs for many seasons to come. So call us Union County, Onion City or a joke. Oh! and stop living through the boys who finally got it together and played an awesome season. Reflect on your days. Its charcter building! :roflol::roflol::roflolk:

By the way the Union County thing dont bother us. We know that you know who we are. We will be running deep into the playoffs for many seasons to come. So call us Union County, Onion City or a joke. Oh! and stop living through the boys who finally got it together and played an awesome season. Reflect on your days. Its charcter building! :roflol::roflol::roflolk:

Just so you know I never played highschool football. So I don't reflect on the glory days, unlike all these teams that have been there and done that. I try to live in the present, but go ahead and remember when you went deep in the playoffs and won the championship because you barely made the playoffs this year and will be lucky to do much more next. Maybe y'all wont choke against Bruceton next year. :roflolk:

Just so you know I never played highschool football. So I don't reflect on the glory days, unlike all these teams that have been there and done that. I try to live in the present, but go ahead and remember when you went deep in the playoffs and won the championship because you barely made the playoffs this year and will be lucky to do much more next. Maybe y'all wont choke against Bruceton next year. :roflolk:

Well presently yall havent done anything at all! So you had one outstanding season! Thats over now here in the present! Unfortunately you dont have a past to relish in either. Like i have said repeatedly your youth is well displayed in your posts. I know you dont understand what Im talking about because you think yourself so clever and insightful. To have never played the sport makes you so much less of an authority (which the brassnes of your comments lends to make me think that you are quite high on yourself) that I will simply ignore your playful attemps that you have any knowledge of what you are talking about. Yes! I think you cant truely understand the game until you have sweated through 3adays, labored through an entire season with all the pitfalls of injuries, and finally get a chance to play in the playoffs when anything can end your season. Case and point! I personally feel that PC was the best team to represent the west in 2010. Yall should have been there. JB had the playoff experience and motivation to outlast you. Finally sir this is a thread about our team. if you want to post ... why not just skip on over to your board and support your team instead of showing your inexpeienced youth on ours? I dont expect a positive respose back because young unlearned men usually cant take sound advice. So go ahead with your one liners. Im done with you.