Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

Whats the big deal with union city and lake county. Lake county will not beat union city in the next two years. And uc playing wayne county because we got some unfinished bussiness with each other and if those wc boys think they can come in droping the n bomb they will get wooped the first time but now they got to handle the eastgate community which will propably be there and we also play oc for first game and were doing that to shut thier students up early when we beat them by 40

You keep thinking that.Lake Co has all the skill people back that Union City couldn't catch this year and you may ought to go check out basketball player Zay Coleman and how quick and fast he is.There's a chance you could see him at receiver and Ralfhael Tyler,the star receiver at quarterback..that means he will have his hands on the ball every play.which means Lake Co has the threat to scorer on any play.Just a thought

Whats the big deal with union city and lake county. Lake county will not beat union city in the next two years. And uc playing wayne county because we got some unfinished bussiness with each other and if those wc boys think they can come in droping the n bomb they will get wooped the first time but now they got to handle the eastgate community which will propably be there and we also play oc for first game and were doing that to shut thier students up early when we beat them by 40

Look here Jr. If you are gonna get on here and throw around that East Gate community crap You need to change your name son. Dont say things like that when you are posing under my call sign. If you wanna talk trash thats fine But dont use a certain community or any other threat of that nature using BigSwoJr.

Let me ask you Union County people a question. Has that coach already started making those boys lift weights for next year? I rode by our weightroom yesterday and Grider had our boys in their lifting so we will be big and strong for next year. If those Union County boys have already started lifting weights, they will be big and strong next year to.

Let me ask you Union County people a question. Has that coach already started making those boys lift weights for next year? I rode by our weightroom yesterday and Grider had our boys in their lifting so we will be big and strong for next year. If those Union County boys have already started lifting weights, they will be big and strong next year to.

Oh yeah Roy we are Lifting. Actually we never stop. We lift during the season as well. We believe it keeps us strongh especially late in the season.

You sure you saw your boys lifting? I believe SP is still in the dead period of no workouts or lifting for 2 to 3 weeks after their last game per TSSAA rules.

P&G you are right about the Fultons to a point but at least they will play LC. I know UC was looking for some games they feel are wins this year with the way the playoff format is now. Look at Huntingdon this year, not a bad single A team but was almost left out of the playoffs because of schedule. As long as the TSSAA is gonna make overall wins the top criteria scheduling for traditionally good teams will be difficult. This is why UC is not playing Westview and some of the other old AA teams they used to tangle with.Also with scheduling dates and location have to match up as well. LC and Huntingdon were almost inked for a rematch in week 0 but couldn't work out who was home first, both teams needing home first to get to 5-5 home/away. It is set that the Falcons will open up with Murray High in week 0 next year. They are still trying to finalize week 3 and it looks to be Reidland,KY or Jo Byrns from what I am hearing.

P&G you are right about the Fultons to a point but at least they will play LC. I know UC was looking for some games they feel are wins this year with the way the playoff format is now. Look at Huntingdon this year, not a bad single A team but was almost left out of the playoffs because of schedule. As long as the TSSAA is gonna make overall wins the top criteria scheduling for traditionally good teams will be difficult. This is why UC is not playing Westview and some of the other old AA teams they used to tangle with.Also with scheduling dates and location have to match up as well. LC and Huntingdon were almost inked for a rematch in week 0 but couldn't work out who was home first, both teams needing home first to get to 5-5 home/away. It is set that the Falcons will open up with Murray High in week 0 next year. They are still trying to finalize week 3 and it looks to be Reidland,KY or Jo Byrns from what I am hearing.

Union City isn't playing Westview and Milan anymore because they were getting that behind spanked by those two...

Union City isn't playing Westview and Milan anymore because they were getting that behind spanked by those two...

I agree P&G that under Ficshel we got owned. however if you recall the last time we played West View during Bowlings 1st year we played them very close. This is a diferant program now and I think we could stay on the feild with them now. The next 2 years will be a much better product than the 09 season showed. We did play TCA to within a TD. Immaturity was a problem. After this season of getting kicked around alot we will be playing with a lil more agression for the next 2 years and after I think.

As long as Union City doesnt have another Josh Nicks in the making then all of 1A will feel alot better about things. :unsure:

Oh but we do. Remember this name Keylon Hyde. He was a sophmore this year and missed 2 games but still rushed for over 1000 yrds. Right now he is pushing 200 lbs all muscle.He has more speed and athletisism than Nicks did. To give you an idea of who he is he was #25 who had the pic when we played yall in 09. Thats why I keep saying 2 years. He also has a lil brother coming up who I think is going to be better.

Next years team will be hardened by a tough season and they have a deep desire to make eveyone forget the 2010 season.

Oh but we do. Remember this name Keylon Hyde. He was a sophmore this year and missed 2 games but still rushed for over 1000 yrds. Right now he is pushing 200 lbs all muscle.He has more speed and athletisism than Nicks did. To give you an idea of who he is he was #25 who had the pic when we played yall in 09. Thats why I keep saying 2 years. He also has a lil brother coming up who I think is going to be better.

Next years team will be hardened by a tough season and they have a deep desire to make eveyone forget the 2010 season.

I garuntee you that boy that played for Union County last year was a real good runner. I have read about this Hyde boy in my Murphy Fair book. Let me ask you Union County people a question. How fast can this Hyde boy run the 50 yard dash in? If he is benching 200lbs he will be real hard to tackle. Does that coach make him run with ankle weights to make him real fast? That coach can also make him push tractor tires to make him fast and strong. You think im joking but im not.