Union City Golden Tornadoes 2011

Well presently yall havent done anything at all! So you had one outstanding season! Thats over now here in the present! Unfortunately you dont have a past to relish in either. Like i have said repeatedly your youth is well displayed in your posts. I know you dont understand what Im talking about because you think yourself so clever and insightful. To have never played the sport makes you so much less of an authority (which the brassnes of your comments lends to make me think that you are quite high on yourself) that I will simply ignore your playful attemps that you have any knowledge of what you are talking about. Yes! I think you cant truely understand the game until you have sweated through 3adays, labored through an entire season with all the pitfalls of injuries, and finally get a chance to play in the playoffs when anything can end your season. Case and point! I personally feel that PC was the best team to represent the west in 2010. Yall should have been there. JB had the playoff experience and motivation to outlast you. Finally sir this is a thread about our team. if you want to post ... why not just skip on over to your board and support your team instead of showing your inexpeienced youth on ours? I dont expect a positive respose back because young unlearned men usually cant take sound advice. So go ahead with your one liners. Im done with you.

Finally PC gets shown some respect, and just to show you that I not just some kid I will show some as well. Good Luck to UC next season I truly hope that we can meet you in the quarter finals and prove that we will be the best team to represent the west in 2011. :thumb:

Edited by akaGlazed

Finally PC gets shown some respect, and just to show you that I not just some kid I will show some as well. Good Luck to UC next season I truly hope that we can meet you in the quarter finals and prove that we will be the best team to represent the west in 2011. :thumb:

We can only hope. Good luck to you as well.

I understand that Rutland may or may not be the signal caller next season. There may be a replacement for him that is on the team now and will be a sophmore and from South Fulton. I understand also that Bowling wants to have speed at Q B with Ruthland staying as a wideout . We will see come spring. Just something I have been told by close sources.

I understand that Rutland may or may not be the signal caller next season. There may be a replacement for him that is on the team now and will be a sophmore and from South Fulton. I understand also that Bowling wants to have speed at Q B with Ruthland staying as a wideout . We will see come spring. Just something I have been told by close sources.

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Sounds Like Bowling is wanting to revert back to the Coltn Speed type at qb. Could be EXCITING. I am with P&G on this though... I wanna see more passing attempts. Keep those defenses from loading the box on us and burn them if they do. Speed is great but a powerful line and running game takes over in the 2nd half. A real throwing threat keeps defenses honest. Rutland can sling it and he is fast enough to play the position. I still think it will be 2012 before we can make aNOTHER RUN AT THE GOLD. :thumb:

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Sounds Like Bowling is wanting to revert back to the Coltn Speed type at qb. Could be EXCITING. I am with P&G on this though... I wanna see more passing attempts. Keep those defenses from loading the box on us and burn them if they do. Speed is great but a powerful line and running game takes over in the 2nd half. A real throwing threat keeps defenses honest. Rutland can sling it and he is fast enough to play the position. I still think it will be 2012 before we can make aNOTHER RUN AT THE GOLD. :thumb:

I agree. I believe Rutland will be the QB next year. Physically he is an upgrade from last year ( he is taller, faster, throws better) but Chase ran the veer very, very well and was very smart in his decision making.

Heay Swo?...Ya Hoser!..How's My Kid Doing? :twisted:

I agree. I believe Rutland will be the QB next year. Physically he is an upgrade from last year ( he is taller, faster, throws better) but Chase ran the veer very, very well and was very smart in his decision making.

Atlas, just like I posted a while back...It's a great advantage to have your QB living under the coach's roof...

I've been watching Bowling coached teams for 8 years now...The hope for a passing game is just that, a hope...He will run, run, run then maybe hit a long pass...It's just what he does...

Heay Swo?...Ya Hoser!..How's My Kid Doing? :twisted:

[/qu

Hey Butchie! He is doing great. Thanks for asking. He will Graduate BMT (basic millitary training) on Jan 28. His Flight, which is what the AF calls its platoons, will finish top in the program for PT. He has gotten several special liberties based on performance. My family and I are headed down to see him on Wed of next week and will spend about 4 days in the San Antonio area checking out the Lackland AFB and seeing some of the things he has done. I posted earlier that he was trying for the War Hawks award and he informed me that because of a knee injury and a sprained ankle he probably wont get it but still will finish with a 93 on his PT. He would need a 100 for War Hawk. Still very good. After graduation he will go to Tech School for 13 weeks and finally get to come home for a couple of weeks before being stationed who knows where. Im very proud. My son... From State Champion to Air Man. What more could you ask?

Atlas hows your boy doing? My wife tells me he is having some problems with an ankle. Will keep him in my prayers.