Cleveland Duals

JBoskenUSAW

Collins hill is one of only five teams ranked in the southeast. Beat #19springstead last weak at cougar classic. Someone will really have to step up to compete with them.

AWN Prep 40 12/6/10

Mon, 12/06/2010 - 21:27 — admin

AWN Prep 40 12/6/10

1. Apple Valley Minn.

2. St. Paris Graham Ohio

3. Brandon Fla.

4. St. Edward Ohio

5. Blair Academy N.J.

6. Wisconsin Rapids Wisc.

7. Simley Minn.

8. Wyoming Seminary Pa.

9. Bakersfield Calif.

10. Roseburg Oregon

11. St. Johns Mich.

12. Iowa City West Iowa

13. Marmion Academy Ill.

14. Waverly-Shell Rock Iowa

15. High Point N.J.

16. Clovis Calif.

17. Broken Arrow Okla.

18. Tulsa Union Okla.

19. Montini Catholic Ill.

20. Bismarck N. D.

21. Easton Pa.

22. Glenbard North Ill.

23. Massillon Perry Ohio

24. Bettendorf Iowa

25. Cox Va.

26. Christiansburg Va.

27. Collins Hill Georgia

28. Springstead Fla.

29. Grand Island Neb.

30. Jackson N.J.

31. S. Dade Fla.

32. Oviedo Fla.

33. Kasson-Mantorville Minn

34. Crown Point Ind.

35. St. Michael-Albertville Minn.

36. Central Dauphin Pa.

37. Muskogee Oklahoma

38. Timber Creek N.J.

39. Detroit C. Catholic Mich.

40. Allen Texas

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pool predictions:

Pool 1

1st Collins Hill

2nd Woodland

3rd Walker Valley

4th Thompson

I feel like this pool is a given.

Pool 2

1st Father Ryan

2nd Soddy Daisy

3rd Hoover

4th Science Hill

I think Father Ryan edges Soddy in what could be the biggest match of the night. I also see Hoover edging Science Hill in a very close match but I think Hoover comes out on top do to getting the extra points.

Pool 3

1st Christion Brothers

2nd Franklin

3rd Cleveland

4th Rome

After the way CBHS wrestled at the Blackhorse I dont see them losing any duels here. I also see Franklin defeating Cleveland this year in a close duel.

Pool 4

1st Independence

2nd McCallie

3rd Parkview

4th Sanorville

I saw that Indy won the Huntsville Tournament over Bob Jones this past weekend, and heard somewhere that Bob Jones had beaten McCallie this year. Also researched Parkview, couldn't find any returning State Placers.

Finals: Father Ryan upsets Collins Hill in the finals, I believe this duel could go anyway but I feel like Father Ryan is a very solid team this year with few holes. 34-33

PRTiii :flower:

Edited by PRTiii

my pool predictions:

Pool 1

1st Collins Hill

2nd Woodland

3rd Walker Valley

4th Thompson

I feel like this pool is a given.

Pool 2

1st Father Ryan

2nd Soddy Daisy

3rd Hoover

4th Science Hill

I think Father Ryan edges Soddy in what could be the biggest match of the night. I also see Hoover edging Science Hill in a very close match but I think Hoover comes out on top do to getting the extra points.

Pool 3

1st Christion Brothers

2nd Franklin

3rd Cleveland

4th Rome

After the way CBHS wrestled at the Blackhorse I dont see them losing any duels here. I also see Franklin defeating Cleveland this year in a close duel.

Pool 4

1st Independence

2nd McCallie

3rd Parkview

4th Sanorville

I saw that Indy won the Huntsville Tournament over Bob Jones this past weekend, and heard somewhere that Bob Jones had beaten McCallie this year. Also researched Parkview, couldn't find any returning State Placers.

Finals: Father Ryan upsets Collins Hill in the finals, I believe this duel could go anyway but I feel like Father Ryan is a very solid team this year with few holes. 34-33

PRTiii

Im pretty sure Father Ryan got 5 team points to a team thats not even ranked in the nation, Moeller if i'm not mistaken. So i dont see them beating Soddy Daisy much less Collins Hill.

it's called an opinion, i stated mine, nice to see you stating yours as well. :thumb:

PRT iii :flower:

Yeah, well some opinions are better than others, especially if built on solid facts. My prediction, Collins Hill by 30 over anyone they wrestle at the Cleveland duals. I would love to see a TN team do better, but you have to show you compete at that level and no one has yet. I can't drink enough of the Purple (FR) or the Blue (EBE) cool aid to see this happening, but it would be great for TN wrestling if it did.

Yeah, well some opinions are better than others, especially if built on solid facts. My prediction, Collins Hill by 30 over anyone they wrestle at the Cleveland duals. I would love to see a TN team do better, but you have to show you compete at that level and no one has yet. I can't drink enough of the Purple (FR) or the Blue (EBE) cool aid to see this happening, but it would be great for TN wrestling if it did.

LOL no one opinion is better than another, thats why its called an opinion. My opinion is that a meteor is gonna crash into the building and cancel the tourney (not really). But it doesnt make your opinion any better than mine, it just means its different.

LOL no one opinion is better than another, thats why its called an opinion. My opinion is that a meteor is gonna crash into the building and cancel the tourney (not really). But it doesnt make your opinion any better than mine, it just means its different.

Semantics, some opinions are ridiculous, some ludicrous, some with no support or basis, others well founded, based on facts....however, you want to term it. But the likelihood of FR or McCallie beating Collins Hill is right up there with your meteor example.

Then I guess it is reasonable to assume that Coach Knepper was indeed mistaken ;).

I'll defend my new pal Knepper. He is indeed correct that Cilimberg should be back this weekend. He should be entered into NWCA by the end of the day.

Also, the statement is correct that he had surgery this summer. Quite an incredible story, that I am hoping to get in print sometime soon. Truly speaks to the heart of a champion about what this young man has just overcome, not to mention what he's dealt with for the last 7 years that he's wrestled.