Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Goat sez; In the coming years that ring will remind everyone on Sissy Mountain about their glory days back when they were playing below their enrollment. :D

Tryin to make up for what you dont have huh? Excuses escuses. Sorry we're not the tssaa and cant decide our classification for ourselves, we kinda dont make the rules when it comes to that. However, a good football team is a good football team, no matter what classification they are in, and SIGNAL Mountain is and EXCELLENT football team, not to mention a STATE CHAMPION football team.

Tryin to make up for what you dont have huh? Excuses escuses. Sorry we're not the tssaa and cant decide our classification for ourselves, we kinda dont make the rules when it comes to that. However, a good football team is a good football team, no matter what classification they are in, and SIGNAL Mountain is and EXCELLENT football team, not to mention a STATE CHAMPION football team.

WELCOME56.gif

Mtn Man

Power_bird.gif

Don't take none of these Hosers too serious. Specially, Goat. He's eat a bit too much kudzu over the years.:roflolk:

The Goat sez; i know who you are... :roflolk::roflolk:

How's that?

The Goat sez; Because I have a goat's intuition. ;) And let me be a little more cordial in our formal introductions. I would like to say congratulations on winning a state championship against schools with

HALF the players as your football team and against teams that actually play

IRON MAN football. Also you chose to play 4a ball because your excellent program

wasn't good enough to compete with ALCOA.

DEAL WITH IT!

ALCOA BY; WHATEVER THEY

WANT!!!

Edited by mancoverage
  • Upvote 1

The Goat sez; Because I have a goat's intuition. ;) And let me be a little more cordial in our formal introductions. I would like to say congratulations on winning a state championship against schools with

HALF the players as your football team and against teams that actually play

IRON MAN football. Also you chose to play 4a ball because your excellent program

wasn't good enough to compete with ALCOA.

DEAL WITH IT!

You're one of my favorite posters. :?

ALCOA BY; WHATEVER THEY

WANT!!!

You're one of my favorite posters. :?

Edited by BasilDuke
  • Upvote 1