Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

you got it

maybe greenville will be just as good

IM a sequoyah fan and we are currently in 4A Last year we played the signal mountain Eagles and they are a very tallented team, but we played polk county, cak, loudon, Gibbs, scott county, All of those teams would have beat signal Just saying......... 4a is going to be a big differnce for the eagles will they win the state NO.... Make the playoffs PROBABLY but There is no way Signal wins the State there 1st year in 4A you would be crazy to think they would........ MY prediction for the EAGLES 7-3 with a 1st round playoff EXIT

IM a sequoyah fan and we are currently in 4A Last year we played the signal mountain Eagles and they are a very tallented team, but we played polk county, cak, loudon, Gibbs, scott county, All of those teams would have beat signal Just saying......... 4a is going to be a big differnce for the eagles will they win the state NO.... Make the playoffs PROBABLY but There is no way Signal wins the State there 1st year in 4A you would be crazy to think they would........ MY prediction for the EAGLES 7-3 with a 1st round playoff EXIT

I am so glad someone else can comment on us, I myself have no delusional thoughts of winning the State Championship the 1st year. I / we know that 3A/4A will be different that 1A/2A. And as far as the playoffs, my gosh almost all the teams get to play in the playoffs. (makes more $$$$ that way) Making it to the playoff is not saying much in TSSAA. :thumb:

See below: check the records that get into the playoffs.

http://www.tssaa.org...l/2ABracket.htm

http://www.tssaa.org...l/4ABracket.htm

Edited by realmenwearred

I won't deny being CRAZY. :roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

I am so glad someone else can comment on us, I myself have no delusional thoughts of winning the State Championship the 1st year. I / we know that 4A will be different that 2A. And as far as the playoffs, my gosh almost all the teams get to play in the playoffs. (makes more $$$$ that way) Making it to the playoff is not saying much in TSSAA. :thumb:

See below: check the records that get into the playoffs.

http://www.tssaa.org...l/2ABracket.htm

http://www.tssaa.org...l/4ABracket.htm

Why? Because signal is really a 3A team!? :rolleyes:

Yep Sequoyah made the playoffs with only 4 wins...I'm sure SM can manage that. :flower: