Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

Your coach did not want to be in the same classification as Alcoa. Your coach did not want to play Alcoa during the regular season.

Wingy, you can look back thru my posts; think i been consistent on this issue.

Don't nobody want Alcoa between them and the gold ball. Anybody says otherwise is a dang fool or a liar.

tornado-2.gif

We want to play Alcoa in the regular season, just couldn't work it out this year.

And for the Squaw's benefit, I'm the one who makes the point that we will be 4a in a year or two at full enrollment. I think that is a valid point.

Besides, we don't like playing in Cookeville on Fridays, so we only go for the even numbered classes. :roflol:

Haters_Gonna_Hate_03.jpg

You're right it doesn't matter where a kid comes from. We are just glad their families are moving to the mountain because it certainly is helping the housing market up here. Funny thing is it's almost like Noah's Ark they are coming in pairs, two from TX, MS, AL and GA. Of course most families up here have two or more kids so it isn't a surprise. I think it's common knowledge that when people with kids move to a community one of the biggest things the parents look for is the best school for their kids. Here we sit with a brand new school where kids are getting a good education and we have good athletic programs. When I say good education our graduating class had 102 in it and 98 are on their way to college 2 are going into the military and 2 are still trying to decide. Those are pretty impressive numbers. Then add 3 state championships last year and well I think you get the picture.

Oh, and it doesn't matter if they play a sport all are welcome and there's still houses for sale up here in almost every price range. So you're welcome to come on up too the mountain too :roflolk:

Me and the Goat may be looking for a trailer...yall got those in every price range? ^_^

As a matter of fact, I got just the place for you two. It's across the line in Sequatchie Co...Cops is friendlier there...:roflol:

unphotoshopped20.jpg

I call it Troll Towers.:thumb:

Your not fooling anyone. These are the on campus dorms for the "new talent". This way everyone has an address.

All kidding aside.... Great Pic!

Your coach did not want to be in the same classification as Alcoa. Your coach did not want to play Alcoa during the regular season.

Maybe the coach didn't want to play Alcoa. I don't know. I'm not the Coach. If I were the coach, maybe some things would be different. Then again if I were the coach, we probably would not have the State Championship Ring we have now. So, I think I'd like to keep letting Coach Price make those decisions and I'll just sit back and enjoy. :thumb:

GO EAGLES!!

• Upvote 1

Maybe the coach didn't want to play Alcoa. I don't know. I'm not the Coach. If I were the coach, maybe some things would be different. Then again if I were the coach, we probably would not have the State Championship Ring we have now. So, I think I'd like to keep letting Coach Price make those decisions and I'll just sit back and enjoy. :thumb:

GO EAGLES!!

We all have things to be thankful for.:roflolk: