Signal Mountain 4A 2011-2012

Dodge

First day in pads was impressive. Love how the defense is starting to gel. Also impressed with the freshman class. Looks like we got playmakers up and down the roster. I almost feel sorry for our opponents this year. People gonna be suprised by the 2011 version of the Eagles.:thumb:

Why would anyone be suprised that a school that busses kids up the mountain and recruits would be good?

First day in pads was impressive. Love how the defense is starting to gel. Also impressed with the freshman class. Looks like we got playmakers up and down the roster. I almost feel sorry for our opponents this year. People gonna be suprised by the 2011 version of the Eagles.:thumb:

Sounds good cant wait to see you all in the playoffs, it will be a long trip home from GREENEVILLE. Good luck this year.

GREENE DEVILS 4A STATE CHAMPIONS :mrgreen:

Sounds good cant wait to see you all in the playoffs, it will be a long trip home from GREENEVILLE. Good luck this year.

GREENE DEVILS 4A STATE CHAMPIONS :mrgreen:

I’m sure you will have a very good team, but those types of comments are often regretted after the games are played. They have a way of coming back to haunt you.

I like Greeneville. Spent 4 years in Johnson City, and I love that part of the state. However, depending on quads and seeds (and a whole lot of other unknowns), a game between Signal and Greeneville would most likely be played on Signal Mountain.:shock:

As the Hermit says, "Crow ain't too bad if ya got enough hot sauce and cold beverage." I've eat crow before and probly will again before I die. :roflol:

I’m sure you will have a very good team, but those types of comments are often regretted after the games are played. They have a way of coming back to haunt you.

if u will hook me up with a green shirt, ill sit in on the 50 yd line with u and enjoy the thumping g'vile will hand out to SM. Many people in chattanooga have a tough time realizing what good football is... and some are scared to see what it is