East Tn top 10 teams 2011-2012

westrebel2012

Alcoa will have another great year next year losing only to Maryville and bringing home another gold ball. I think the ground beneath Blount County will give way soon from the weight of all those Gold Footballs. I just don't see Greenville being anywhere near as good next year. They had a very good team this year but you have to admit they had a extreamly easy road to the championship. I think the best team they played all year was Sullivan South. And I think they ended up with a losing record or close to it. Not saying Greenville wouldn't of won the championship anyway, just saying all the weak teams they played (especially in the playoffs) made them look alot better than they were. They never got tested all year by a good team. Even though they have some good players coming back they are losing their playmakers. I don't think you can replace players like their running back and quarterback. I look for them to lose big to Alcoa and mabey last to the third round of the playoffs

You're a lot more familiar with NET than I am WaCo. I saw Greeneville a couple times this past year and I was extremely impressed. Devils fans say that they have a lot coming back, and if that's true, then I think they're gonna be hard to beat. I would have loved to see their team last year play some stiffer competition though, to get an idea of where they really measure up

To stay on topic...

1. Alcoa

2. Greeneville

3. Maryville (just for you, Stars)

4. Dobyns-Bennett

5. Knox Webb

6. Oak Ridge

7. Farragut

8. CAK

9. Knox West

10. Knox Catholic

My pix...

1. Will-Yum Blunt ("they ain't *that* far away")

2. Hairatige

cee. Chucky Doke

4. Carnes

e. Hairyman

6. Tellyco Planes

7. South Doil

8. Wartburg

eye. Hauls

10. Red Boilin' Sprangs

You're a lot more familiar with NET than I am WaCo. I saw Greeneville a couple times this past year and I was extremely impressed. Devils fans say that they have a lot coming back, and if that's true, then I think they're gonna be hard to beat. I would have loved to see their team last year play some stiffer competition though, to get an idea of where they really measure up

Waco doesn't know jack about Greeneville. The devil d gave up an average of 9 ppg. Those "playmakers" could have scored 1/4 of the number of points and still won... Greeneville is returning about 70 % of it's starters on both sides of the ball, an experienced qb and back-ups that played nearly as much as the starters. WaCo, is quite knowledgable on football in the Sullivan county and the Big 8... But he's not the expert on NET football by any means.

My pix...

1. Will-Yum Blunt ("they ain't *that* far away")

2. Hairatige

cee. Chucky Doke

4. Carnes

e. Hairyman

6. Tellyco Planes

7. South Doil

8. Wartburg

eye. Hauls

10. Red Boilin' Sprangs

awrite i've sat back and red yore postes all dang year and agreed with most of what you had ta say but I feel like I need ta set you strate awn this un!! Wartburg wood whoup the snot outta South doil

Waco doesn't know jack about Greeneville. The devil d gave up an average of 9 ppg. Those "playmakers" could have scored 1/4 of the number of points and still won... Greeneville is returning about 70 % of it's starters on both sides of the ball, an experienced qb and back-ups that played nearly as much as the starters. WaCo, is quite knowledgable on football in the Sullivan county and the Big 8... But he's not the expert on NET football by any means.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You will find out who knows more when Greenville and Alcoa meet. Your season will go exactly as I said. Don't start whining. It will still be a good year for you. Just not as good as this year was.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You will find out who knows more when Greenville and Alcoa meet. Your season will go exactly as I said. Don't start whining. It will still be a good year for you. Just not as good as this year was.

It just chaps my butt a bit for you to come on like some expert on Greeneville football when you dont see them play. Seriously WaCo, how many times in the last 3 years have you attended a Greeneville game? For all his bellyaching,at least Comp has a dog in the hunt.

Edited by barb

It just chaps my butt a bit for you to come on like some expert on Greeneville football when you dont see them play. Seriously WaCo, how many times in the last 3 years have you attended a Greeneville game? For all his bellyaching,at least Comp has a dog in the hunt.

Have you tried chap stick on your butt? Im wondering how you would know if I Have or Haven't seen Greenville play. Some of you folks just need to calm down. You had a very good team the past two years. You won a 4A State Championship this year. You set a state scoring record. It seams you can't be satisified with that. You want to declair yourselves the best team ever from now on. It just don't happen that way. Your are not a Maryville, Alcoa, type program. You were not that this year and you won't be that next year. You will have another good team next year but you won't be able to stay with Alcoa. Thats just the way it is. Sorry about your butt.

Have you tried chap stick on your butt? Im wondering how you would know if I Have or Haven't seen Greenville play. Some of you folks just need to calm down. You had a very good team the past two years. You won a 4A State Championship this year. You set a state scoring record. It seams you can't be satisified with that. You want to declair yourselves the best team ever from now on. It just don't happen that way. Your are not a Maryville, Alcoa, type program. You were not that this year and you won't be that next year. You will have another good team next year but you won't be able to stay with Alcoa. Thats just the way it is. Sorry about your butt.

So have you? Which games? And how did you manage to tear yourself away from your Indians long enough to see them...Can't answer a simple question? Afraid it will blow a hole in your "100% correct" bull squeeze? Most comparisons to Alcoa and Maryville tend to be drawn by non-Greeneville posters. As for next year, I'm not sure why TH, SS, and Betsy chose to drop us but I am glad to have Alcoa on the schedule...and week 5 is a good place on the schedule for that kind of a challenge. And I'm looking forward to seeing Science Hill and welcoming our old friends at MoWest back as well.Oh and BTW....corn-starch is the preferred relief for monkey-butt. I would have thought the years of frustrating DB post-seasons would have taught you that much.