Miller is back!

orngnblk

Until you are a part of our program,i wouldnt try to correct my posts,i talked to jackie and jeremy this weekend(jackie was one of the coaches for us) my son has wrestled with them for three years,the school in del was going to make him retake two classes he had already taken,came back to reenroll to WRESTLE for GREENBACK,AD told tssaa that his parents did not move when he did.He came to one practice then heard the news from the coaches.Any way they at least got his classes fixed for him.Matback and i are both close friends to the Millers,and neither he nor i would cause drama for the Millers!Of all people they dont need it.

Lol I've known Jeremy Jackie and the hookers since Jeremy and mike were in 6th grade, the day you posted this I instantly got in contact with them Jeremy and Jackie. Jackie laughed at someone thinking he was moving back, Jeremy said he came down just to visit and that was all, he asked the coaches if he could practice with the team while he was here, lol. Anything else?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I've known Jeremy Jackie and the hookers since Jeremy and mike were in 6th grade, the day you posted this I instantly got in contact with them Jeremy and Jackie. Jackie laughed at someone thinking he was moving back, Jeremy said he came down just to visit and that was all, he asked the coaches if he could practice with the team while he was here, lol. Anything else?

Well aint you just the know it all, but wait you have said you dont spread rumors....Hum :unsure:

• 2 months later...

At one point I had found the brackets for their state tournament but can't seem to find them now. Miller was the 1 seed at 145 with a record of i believe 24-1.

As far as results, all I could find was this message board post. Apparently Miller lost in the finals 2-1.

http://depreps.Unapproved Website/showmsg.asp?fid=914&tid=142715814&mid=142715814&sid=1013&style=2

If anyone else can find definitive results please post them.