Westmoreland Eagles 2011

mancoverage

Undefeated?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will Motown go undefeated in 2011?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Stink up the field
    • Or will WhiteHouse and Greenbrier be the only wins?

here is my 2 cents.macon beat smith,smith beat white-house,then w.h. beat macon,it just goes to so anything can happen.w.h. will have a good team but so will macon.remember it took just 1 little stone to bring goliath down. and 1 thing fur-sure MACON ANT SKEERED!

Macon County beating Smith County last year was a fluke, had they played 10 times last year Smith County would have won 9...I think Goodpasture wins that district, but will be given all kinds of trouble from White House. After Goodpasture and White House the district is a considerable drop off in the talent of the teams. There will be someone to make the playoffs after Goodpasture and White House take the first 2 spots but it will be 1 and done for whoever makes it...

Edited by swanson71

Macon County beating Smith County last year was a fluke, had they played 10 times last year Smith County would have won 9...I think Goodpasture wins that district, but will be given all kinds of trouble from White House. After Goodpasture and White House the district is a considerable drop off in the talent of the teams. There will be someone to make the playoffs after Goodpasture and White House take the first 2 spots but it will be 1 and done for whoever makes it...

a fluke, i will bet you that this years game between macon and smith'that 7 points decides the game and it could go either way for either team.last year was not a fluke it was the begining of a new program at macon county high. and one last question how would you know if it was a fluke.When was the last time your dogs made it to the play-offs? with pickett county off the schedule could just be a 1 win season or has oakdale reloaded?

Edited by bigstick12

White house will win district Macon wont beat them, but what dallas grace has on every qb in the district is that he has college offers from 10 or more colleges?? Soo what now?

kevin2012, I like Dallas as a QB. But 10 offers? What schools a you talking about? I would like to follow is progress.

a fluke, i will bet you that this years game between macon and smith'that 7 points decides the game and it could go either way for either team.last year was not a fluke it was the begining of a new program at macon county high. and one last question how would you know if it was a fluke.When was the last time your dogs made it to the play-offs? with pickett county off the schedule could just be a 1 win season or has oakdale reloaded?

I love it when people use the RBS joke, I hope they do well but whether they win or lose have no affect on me, and since Macon County has had only 2 winning seasons in the last what...15...20 years, there isn't much room to really brag about.

Now on to the subject: Last year Smith County beat White House 9-6, while Macon lost that game 37-6. Macon played Westmorland at home only squeezing by with a 14-6 win, while Smith County traveled to Westmoreland and won 26-0. Macon County lost to Friendship who got beat by Gordsonville by 21 points, while, Smith County beat Gordonsville by 20 points. Also Gorsdonsville only lost to Trousdale County by 2 points, a team that beat Macon by 21 points. I saw both teams play multiple times last year and Smith County was the more talented of the 2 teams. Smith County played as bad as I seen them all year and Macon played great and come away with a well earned victory. You are right as this years game will probably be very close as Macon returns the core of the team that makes them what they are and should be very well improved. I hope Macon does well this year and hope they make the playoffs and go far, but last year it was a FLUKE that Macon beat Smith County. Though saying it was just a fluke sounds bad, I have no other way to describe it, because like I said had they played 10 times last year Smith County would have won 9 of them. Just because I am from RBS doesn't mean I don't know what i'm talking about. :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

I love it when people use the RBS joke, I hope they do well but whether they win or lose have no affect on me, and since Macon County has had only 2 winning seasons in the last what...15...20 years, there isn't much room to really brag about.

Now on to the subject: Last year Smith County beat White House 9-6, while Macon lost that game 37-6. Macon played Westmorland at home only squeezing by with a 14-6 win, while Smith County traveled to Westmoreland and won 26-0. Macon County lost to Friendship who got beat by Gordsonville by 21 points, while, Smith County beat Gordonsville by 20 points. Also Gorsdonsville only lost to Trousdale County by 2 points, a team that beat Macon by 21 points. I saw both teams play multiple times last year and Smith County was the more talented of the 2 teams. Smith County played as bad as I seen them all year and Macon played great and come away with a well earned victory. You are right as this years game will probably be very close as Macon returns the core of the team that makes them what they are and should be very well improved. I hope Macon does well this year and hope they make the playoffs and go far, but last year it was a FLUKE that Macon beat Smith County. Though saying it was just a fluke sounds bad, I have no other way to describe it, because like I said had they played 10 times last year Smith County would have won 9 of them. Just because I am from RBS doesn't mean I don't know what i'm talking about. :thumb:

yeahhhhh.gif

• Upvote 1

Macon County will mercy rule WhiteHouse.

Kind of like White House did to Macon Co last year. Starters played all of one series in the second half. Maybe they will, because this should be a down year loosing so many starters. OR MAYBE THAT WAS LAST YEAR? White House returns almost every starter. It might be a more competitive game or even a good game. But MERCY RULE?