Westmoreland Eagles 2011

mancoverage

Undefeated?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will Motown go undefeated in 2011?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
    • Stink up the field
    • Or will WhiteHouse and Greenbrier be the only wins?

Westmoreland had the liftathon today. They raised alot of money for a town like Westmoreland in the midst of a depression and $3.50 a gallon gas and climbing. I think they said a little over $13000 so far. Wont be long till spring practice. I think they said May 2. Heard we were scrimmaging Celina and Hartsville. Jordan Champion looks like he's ready to hit a jellow jacket or 2 after throwing up that 315lbs on power clean today. I think he broke Micheal Baker's record not sure though.

The Goat sez: That's great news for Motown!!! Now go raise $13,000 more to put toward new T ball and coach-pitch fields that arent beside a sewage treatment plant... :blink::blink:

The Goat sez: That's great news for Motown!!! Now go raise $13,000 more to put toward new T ball and coach-pitch fields that arent beside a sewage treatment plant... :blink::blink:

Mancoverage sez: Now Goat...surely them fine folks from Westmoreland have no problem with their fields being beside a turd washer treatment facility?! :hungry:

Mancoverage sez: Now Goat...surely them fine folks from Westmoreland have no problem with their fields being beside a turd washer treatment facility?! :hungry:

[/ve quote]

Those fields are fine enough for a kings kid to play on. We all should use public property to put public fields on. Look at our soccer field. Its right beside that big power transformer out on 52. This conversation would lead you to believe one thing. We put all our confidence and money in the football team. Hope we get things turned back around starting this season. If that happens we will be glad to let Macon Co. and others to have the best little league team or soccer for all that matters.

Those fields are fine enough for a kings kid to play on. We all should use public property to put public fields on. Look at our soccer field. Its right beside that big power transformer out on 52. This conversation would lead you to believe one thing. We put all our confidence and money in the football team. Hope we get things turned back around starting this season. If that happens we will be glad to let Macon Co. and others to have the best little league team or soccer for all that matters.

The Goat sez: Mo'town's football program would lead me to believe that, you would hope someone kept the receipt on all that money yall spent. Because I would want a refund on my money and my confidence if I were you. :roflolk:

Edited by mancoverage

Westmoreland had the liftathon today. They raised alot of money for a town like Westmoreland in the midst of a depression and $3.50 a gallon gas and climbing. I think they said a little over $13000 so far. Wont be long till spring practice. I think they said May 2. Heard we were scrimmaging Celina and Hartsville. Jordan Champion looks like he's ready to hit a jellow jacket or 2 after throwing up that 315lbs on power clean today. I think he broke Micheal Baker's record not sure though.

Did I read this right. Is Westy's record in power cleans only 315?

The Goat sez: Me and Roy Dillard Jr. have a little hillside place on Greentop Street in Hartsville, just outside of town!

What is this mess Mr. Goat?! I don't live in Hartsville Trousdale I'm from South PIttsburg by way of Nashville. Just because you gave my Mom's a few rides home from work doesn't mean I live with you. And 315 is not the record at motown. BOyZ II Men "II" is the best record from motown. I'm not joking they had over 12,000,000 not just 315.

What is this mess Mr. Goat?! I don't live in Hartsville Trousdale I'm from South PIttsburg by way of Nashville. Just because you gave my Mom's a few rides home from work doesn't mean I live with you. And 315 is not the record at motown. BOyZ II Men "II" is the best record from motown. I'm not joking they had over 12,000,000 not just 315.

The Goat sez: Mr. Jr., if you feel that way, i'll put yo stuff on the front porch. :P

The Goat sez: Mr. Jr., if you feel that way, i'll put yo stuff on the front porch. :P

The only thing I left at your house Mr. Goat was an empty box of fudgerounds and a 2008 Murphy Fair book with the South Pittsburg Pirates Championship Team team page highlighted. And I aint got use for either one of those things. YOu think I'm joking cause I'm not.