What the heck are they eating at Baylor!

RMC

I don't know...winning the tournament in Kansas City was pretty impressive...#18 in the country seems about right. It's good to see that TN may be making some strides nationally. Here's hoping Brandon Brunner is in the lineup soon!

The only thing to come out of Kansas City worth a poop was K.C. and the sunshine band and the Kansas City Bombers.

bcb iii :flower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zu0p7xWLoU

Edited by bear cat brown

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I am saying is that they wrestlers have to do it on the mat. Saying two guys were out and all that discussions means nothing. CH is really good, they won the match with a few guys out.

I agree.....you wrestle the 14 you have that day and go on and make no excuses win or lose.

I was really impressed with the heart Baylor showed.

bcb iii, head on back to the egg nog, only intelligent and sober forum discussion wanted here.

I don't enjoy the taste of egg nog, and I have a pretty good feel for most of Collin Hills rasslers. Sooooooooo

Why don't you pay up and then we can move on to another topic that you believe you have more knowledge than Moi.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Not sure...Watson, like everyone else seems to have good and not so good tournaments. The win at CH was big...that should get added to the resume. Super 32 3-2...good, but not elite results.

Been beaten once in his High School career. Super 32 is a Pre Season tournament and perhaps Mr Watson has concentrated on something else besides rasslin durning the dog days of summer.

Not Elite??? Jordan Leen elite? Who do you consider elite ? your son???? your wife ??? Tell it brother.

I believe he is the best wrestler to come out of Tenn.

Pay me

I believe he is the best wrestler to come out of Tenn.

I would agree with you Mr. Boone, however while reading your post a little name came to my mind, so I am going to have to disagree with you. In my opinion, and I think that others would agree, that if this wrestler stays on the path he's going, he will easily be on the path to beating many Tennessee high school records, even national. I believe the great Eli King could own that crown. :thumb:

PRT iii :flower: