4a Top Ten for 2011

MountainTroll

Here wuz the top 20 seeds at the end of the 2010 regular season.

Any big changes next year?

Greeneville

Trezevant

Maplewood

Gibbs

Giles County

Liberty Magnet

Lexington

David Lipscomb

Ripley

Crockett County

Claiborne County

Hillcrest

Knoxville Fulton

Red Bank

Chattanooga Central

Greenbrier

Scott County

Sheffield

Page

Montgomery Central

:thumb: 1.Greenville 2.Giles County 3.Knox Fulton 4.Red Bank 5.Liberty Magnet 6.David Lipscomb 7.Marshall County 8.Crockett County 9.Signal Mountain 10.Trezevant :thumb:

:thumb: 1.Greenville 2.Giles County 3.Knox Fulton 4.Red Bank 5.Liberty Magnet 6.David Lipscomb 7.Marshall County 8.Crockett County 9.Signal Mountain 10.Trezevant :thumb:

Glad to see you considerin' my Eagles top 10 material. But that's some purty big jumps fer Red Bank and Knox Fulton. And why you got Maplewood droppin' out of the top 10?:bored:

Glad to see you considerin' my Eagles top 10 material. But that's some purty big jumps fer Red Bank and Knox Fulton. And why you got Maplewood droppin' out of the top 10?:bored:

:thumb: Hillsboro was the only Metro team to be consistent in winning year in and out until they went to District 11 AAA then they had to play the Williamson County Teams so now Maplewood has moved into that roll but I think they are playing with a short fuse; not enought money or coaches in metro to keep the train rolling so I think they will go 5-5 next year. :thumb:

Unlike that powerhouse District 2AA? :roflolk:

2AA had 2 teams with losing records....6AA had 4. East Ridge should have NEVER been in the play-offs with a 4-6 record. That ride from Chattanooga to Greeneville must have felt like a condemned man's walk to the electric chair. However, if T$$AA decides to put SM in that quad for the play-offs, they won't be back for a while...

You can drop Giles out. We got a long snapper and wing back returning on offense and a nose guard on defense. It will be hard to run our single-wing and 52 defense with freshmen, sophomores and 150 lb. linemen. :shock:

2AA had 2 teams with losing records....6AA had 4. East Ridge should have NEVER been in the play-offs with a 4-6 record. That ride from Chattanooga to Greeneville must have felt like a condemned man's walk to the electric chair. However, if T$$AA decides to put SM in that quad for the play-offs, they won't be back for a while...

And how many of them 2AA teams with winning records (read cupcake.gif) made it out of round 1?:roflolk: