THE C versus Ooltewah

scottmike

OK Mr. Smart Guy with all the answers. So you think a 1-0 dec at 140 is not close. That is brilliant. At least 5 of THE C's losses were due to bad Knoxville reffing or being out of shape a little bit so THE C does not consider this match a real loss. Every team loses a few bouts here and there so no team is really undefeated. Do you agree? Of course any sane person would. Now we are getting somewhere. So stop hating on THE C on my thread. Thank you.

p.s. please do not send those results to Coach Bray. Thanks a bunch! :thumb:

I was watching the match and I thought the official did a very good job. The official could have won a lot of money if the Central assistant coach had bet on the straight head scissors with the arm included. That is illegal and if you want to bet some money, I'll take the bet.

Hey Mikey baby,

My prediction...Ooltewah 48 The C 24

103 The C Forf. over Oolt 6-0

112 Oolt pin The C 6-6

119 The C Forf over Oolt 12-6

125 oolt dec. over The C 12-9

130 Oolt dec over The C 12-12

135 Oolt dec over The C 12-15

140 Oolt Pin over The C 12-21

145 Oolt Pin over The C 12-27

152 Oolt Pin over The C 12-33

160 The C Pin over Oolt 18-33

171 Oolt Pin over The C 18-39

189 Oolt dec over The C 18-42

215 The C Pin over Oolt 24-42 Rudwall bumps to Heavy

285 Oolt Pin over The C 24-48

Not quite ready to wrestle with the big dogs yet The C. although the team is much improved and should do well in the small school duals. Your win over Hixson is not all that impressive this year considering Hixson lost several Srs. EFT will give The Mighty C a run for their money, especially 112-160, could get interesting if EFT's Heavy boys decide to play that night. Look forward to trying to pick you and your son out in the crowd over at the Nest Friday Night.

Also, can you tell me the legit teams The C has wrestled this year in the prestigous tournys you guys have wrestled in...The C invite, The lookout Valley invite, The Knox Catholic Tourny (Very down this year), Vandergriff Duals, Alcoa Duals? When is Coach Price gonna step up his game and start competing in the big boy tournaments...The Bradley, The Soddy, The McCallie, The old Timers Duals, The Brentwood and so on. Time to stop wrestling the jv tournaments and start wrestling big boy tournaments if The C wants to get on the wrestling map.

Hey Mikey baby,

My prediction...Ooltewah 48 The C 24

103 The C Forf. over Oolt 6-0

112 Oolt pin The C 6-6

119 The C Forf over Oolt 12-6

125 oolt dec. over The C 12-9

130 Oolt dec over The C 12-12

135 Oolt dec over The C 12-15

140 Oolt Pin over The C 12-21

145 Oolt Pin over The C 12-27

152 Oolt Pin over The C 12-33

160 The C Pin over Oolt 18-33

171 Oolt Pin over The C 18-39

189 Oolt dec over The C 18-42

215 The C Pin over Oolt 24-42 Rudwall bumps to Heavy

285 Oolt Pin over The C 24-48

Not quite ready to wrestle with the big dogs yet The C. although the team is much improved and should do well in the small school duals. Your win over Hixson is not all that impressive this year considering Hixson lost several Srs. EFT will give The Mighty C a run for their money, especially 112-160, could get interesting if EFT's Heavy boys decide to play that night. Look forward to trying to pick you and your son out in the crowd over at the Nest Friday Night.

Also, can you tell me the legit teams The C has wrestled this year in the prestigous tournys you guys have wrestled in...The C invite, The lookout Valley invite, The Knox Catholic Tourny (Very down this year), Vandergriff Duals, Alcoa Duals? When is Coach Price gonna step up his game and start competing in the big boy tournaments...The Bradley, The Soddy, The McCallie, The old Timers Duals, The Brentwood and so on. Time to stop wrestling the jv tournaments and start wrestling big boy tournaments if The C wants to get on the wrestling map.

You will not have to go to far to pick this idiot out of the crowd...HE'S THE HEAD COACH! :thumb:

I hope that is not true,,,,,,,,,

But if it is....game on!

I hope that is not true also!! Surely no one with enough sense to graduate college with a teaching degree then apply for and get a head coaching job is stupid enough to put a target on his kids back like this idiot has!!