District 9-A

CoffeeBreak

Does Forrest not understand that it is not proper baseball etiquete to wear white at away games? The past two years I've watched them play at MTCS and both times they wore white. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also praying for those in our district, be safe everyone. The storms aren't done yet!

Does Forrest not understand that it is not proper baseball etiquete to wear white at away games? The past two years I've watched them play at MTCS and both times they wore white. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Also praying for those in our district, be safe everyone. The storms aren't done yet!

Why in the world would someone post something like this ? And then say they are praying for there safety. Sounds hypocritical !

Actually yes it just all depends on how things fall. Eagleville has worn white jerseys several times during away games. They also have worn gray at home games, I don't think coach see's that as a priority, he's just focused on trying to win the game and what ever they wore the day before or last game he has them wear the opposite at the next game. I think its a bit nitpicky to worry about what they wear more than how they play.

:thumb: Cascade shuts out Community! 3-0.

Rippy pitch a heck of a game. He had a no no going into the 5th inning with two outs and gave up a little hit right over the reach of the second basemans reach. Rippy does a outstanding job of hitting his spots and mixing the pitches up rather than to try and just blow it by the batters. In my opinion we do not have a #1 and #2 on this team we have two #1 guys. Community will be tough in the tournament and they have really turned their program around. We have to get the desire to win back in our system. If there is anyone who does not want to be part of this team please keep the comments to yourself or quit. If we can play as a team we will go a long ways. This starts with the Parents and then the coach's then the players will follow.

With the District so tight how does everybody end up.

Cascade has finished up district play and waiting to see how everything falls in place.

#1 Cascade : Finish season with 9&3 record. If Eagleville and Forrest sweep next series we will have a tie for first with Cascade coming out on top due to the amount of runs Allowed throughout district play.

Rippy pitch a heck of a game. He had a no no going into the 5th inning with two outs and gave up a little hit right over the reach of the second basemans reach. Rippy does a outstanding job of hitting his spots and mixing the pitches up rather than to try and just blow it by the batters. In my opinion we do not have a #1 and #2 on this team we have two #1 guys. Community will be tough in the tournament and they have really turned their program around. We have to get the desire to win back in our system. If there is anyone who does not want to be part of this team please keep the comments to yourself or quit. If we can play as a team we will go a long ways. This starts with the Parents and then the coach's then the players will follow.

Cascade10 this is not toward you as you've always been a pretty fair poster on here and have given credit to the other teams (although like all of us at times perhaps a little biased understandably) but its hard to believe y'all would have anyone gripping too much. It's understandable they expect to win but over a period of what 5 years or so with a handful of district losses. They must be spoiled. They shouldn't expect to run the table every year and the other teams have improved as well and none of the teams are going to lay down so it's a dog fight everytime out. Cascade is no worse than a tie for 1st as things sit right now. It also shows a lack of respect for the other teams out there competing that those few out there would think they should just be beating them like there's no competition. A loss here and there can keep a team focused or can unravel them. I would think they are the first type.

With the District so tight how does everybody end up.

Cascade has finished up district play and waiting to see how everything falls in place.

#1 Cascade : Finish season with 9&3 record. If Eagleville and Forrest sweep next series we will have a tie for first with Cascade coming out on top due to the amount of runs Allowed throughout district play.

Are you sure that runs allowed is the tie breaker, of course head to head is even if the other two sweep and then like opponents in district would seem to be next...

Cascade10 this is not toward you as you've always been a pretty fair poster on here and have given credit to the other teams (although like all of us at times perhaps a little biased understandably) but its hard to believe y'all would have anyone gripping too much. It's understandable they expect to win but over a period of what 5 years or so with a handful of district losses. They must be spoiled. They shouldn't expect to run the table every year and the other teams have improved as well and none of the teams are going to lay down so it's a dog fight everytime out. Cascade is no worse than a tie for 1st as things sit right now. It also shows a lack of respect for the other teams out there competing that those few out there would think they should just be beating them like there's no competition. A loss here and there can keep a team focused or can unravel them. I would think they are the first type.

Cascade's lost to Community proved that any team in the district can win on any given game.

Much neded win for the Champs. Community has improved as much as any team in the district. They could cause some problems in the tournament.

Chapel Hill beats Community Saturday 13-1 Pitching struggled for Community. Leland Brothers hits another 3 run HR