District 5 AA

bigclittleh

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how with a sane mind you can think that Sequoyah will finish above Polk County, Meigs or Central. Polk lost one starter from last years team that with the exception of two games against central dominated district play. From what I hear, they also have the only day 2 starter that can break glass. Central should split with everyone with Moses on the mound (Polk IMO has the only chance to beat him). Every year it is the same deal with Chef optimism I guess.... some fan predicts a championship, and the chefs end up in the cellar

We see who has the sane mind! CHIEFS WIN THE DISTRICT! I guess that cellar you were speaking of was the Copper Cellar! :hungry: The Chiefs will be ready for the rest season with a good chance of winning the district tournament. Keep working hard and the Chiefs will be hard to beat with good pitching and hitting 1-9 in their lineup! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

We see who has the sane mind! CHIEFS WIN THE DISTRICT! I guess that cellar you were speaking of was the Copper Cellar! :hungry: The Chiefs will be ready for the rest season with a good chance of winning the district tournament. Keep working hard and the Chiefs will be hard to beat with good pitching and hitting 1-9 in their lineup! GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Dont get the big head yet, winning the district regular season means nothing but a number 1 seed in the tournament. It doesnt get you into the region. When the 1, 2, and 3 seeds can beat each other on any given day I wouldnt think its going to be a cake walk. Meigs is still a threat if they finish 4th as they have done beat Polk, who beat Sequoyah. Good job though on the regular season champs. :thumb:

Who are the teams they could possibly play in the district, anyone know? Thanks.

Edited by canadian

Dont get the big head yet, winning the district regular season means nothing but a number 1 seed in the tournament. It doesnt get you into the region. When the 1, 2, and 3 seeds can beat each other on any given day I wouldnt think its going to be a cake walk. Meigs is still a threat if they finish 4th as they have done beat Polk, who beat Sequoyah. Good job though on the regular season champs. :thumb:

Who are the teams they could possibly play in the district, anyone know? Thanks.

No big head here! Just stating the facts based on smokinote's earlier comment that the Chiefs had no chance against Central, Polk, and Meigs. I know its all about tournament and the Chiefs have to prove they can do it at tournament time but I think base on the regular season they have proven they can play with anyone! We will just have to wait and see! Good luck to all teams, it will be a great district tournament! Go Chiefs!

No big head here! Just stating the facts based on smokinote's earlier comment that the Chiefs had no chance against Central, Polk, and Meigs. I know its all about tournament and the Chiefs have to prove they can do it at tournament time but I think base on the regular season they have proven they can play with anyone! We will just have to wait and see! Good luck to all teams, it will be a great district tournament! Go Chiefs!

I agree, Sequoyah can play with anyone in the district. It is nice to win the regular season and get the number 1 seed. But what matters is the district tournament its either win, or go home. I am suprised with how Polk has played this year, if im not mistaken they didnt lose 1 person off that team from last year and really havent played up to their potential. I figured fatherof2 would be on here bashing Triplett also? Same team but hasnt played as good. Must just have a thing for Coach Hart. I expected Polk to win the district with Central Sequoyah and Meigs fighting it out for 2-4. I guess thats why you play the game. District tournament is shaping up to be exciting and hopefully the Central Chargers come out on top!

Edited by canadian

I have seen the Chiefs, Central, and Polk play now in regular season. Polk a state caliber team. Will run away with district. Central also very good and will only lose to Polk. Should easily beat Chiefs. Chiefs will have to settle for 3rd or 4th in district. Good team though but not even close to Polk.

Hmmmmmm.......maybe you should come watch all three teams..... again. Didn't quite work out the way most had anticipated. The Chiefs are playing very well. Every player in their starting line-up has hit a HR and most have hit multiple ones. Their pitchers down to #4 or 5 can handle most teams. So the Chiefs will enjoy being disrict champs and thier #1 seed for now but they also know the easy part is over.....tournament time is when it gets serious! Hopefully they will continue to play well as a team and contiue to be successful!!! Go Chiefs!

Hmmmmmm.......maybe you should come watch all three teams..... again. Didn't quite work out the way most had anticipated. The Chiefs are playing very well. Every player in their starting line-up has hit a HR and most have hit multiple ones. Their pitchers down to #4 or 5 can handle most teams. So the Chiefs will enjoy being disrict champs and thier #1 seed for now but they also know the easy part is over.....tournament time is when it gets serious! Hopefully they will continue to play well as a team and contiue to be successful!!! Go Chiefs!

District Champs?????? They don't give out trophies for winning the regular season. But u guys wouldn't know since you've never won one

You are just ignorant. The chiefs dont know the easy part is over and "tournament time is when it gets serious" You have never won the district regular season or even come close until this year! And never made it past the district in the playoffs. So instead of beating your chest, act like you've been here before and take care of business. :thumb:

Edited by canadian