District 5 AA

bigclittleh

You are just ignorant. The chiefs dont know the easy part is over and "tournament time is when it gets serious" You have never won the district regular season or even come close until this year! And never made it past the district in the playoffs. So instead of beating your chest, act like you've been here before and take care of business. :thumb:

:) wow....you two are something else. No one is "beating their chest" you fool. I think when people predict you to come in dead last and you win the little "no trophy getting" district, one can toot a small horn. Do you think you guys are the only ones who ever knew anything about winning? How sad that you have to bash people on a high school sports blog. Maybe Sequoyah hasn't ever "made it past district playoffs" whoopee you guys are the greatest, we really stink just got lucky...the weather was bad and tornados were coming.....the wind was blowing....let's see what else? Baseball is a game of ups and downs so who knows if the Chiefs will keep playing well enough to "win a trophy". But all the games have been great to watch. I believe I would look in the mirror and see who's ignorant. Why don't you just be grown ups and "say great job sqhs, and give them just a tiny bit of respect. You guys both pull for good teams so I know it will be a good tournament.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District Champs?????? They don't give out trophies for winning the regular season. But u guys wouldn't know since you've never won one

No no trophies ,just #1 seeds. Tournament will be a good one...lots of great teams. Hope chiefs keep playing well, but since baseball is a game of ups and downs, who knows....Good luck to everyone.

:) wow....you two are something else. No one is "beating their chest" you fool. I think when people predict you to come in dead last and you win the little "no trophy getting" district, one can toot a small horn. Do you think you guys are the only ones who ever knew anything about winning? How sad that you have to bash people on a high school sports blog. Maybe Sequoyah hasn't ever "made it past district playoffs" whoopee you guys are the greatest, we really stink just got lucky...the weather was bad and tornados were coming.....the wind was blowing....let's see what else? Baseball is a game of ups and downs so who knows if the Chiefs will keep playing well enough to "win a trophy". But all the games have been great to watch. I believe I would look in the mirror and see who's ignorant. Why don't you just be grown ups and "say great job sqhs, and give them just a tiny bit of respect. You guys both pull for good teams so I know it will be a good tournament.

I have already told Sequoyah good job many times, but when you come on here talking about Sequoyah knows what it takes in the post season is ludicrous, considering they have never been there. But ill say it again. Good Job Sequoyah on the regular season champs. Now tournament time is time to take care of business :thumb:

I have already told Sequoyah good job many times, but when you come on here talking about Sequoyah knows what it takes in the post season is ludicrous, considering they have never been there. But ill say it again. Good Job Sequoyah on the regular season champs. Now tournament time is time to take care of business :thumb:

:) whether the chiefs win or lose, i know all the games will be good ones! ( It would be ludicrous for any competitive team, whether it's thier first time or 17th time to not know the tournament is where it gets serious..don't you think.) Anyway,good luck again to everyone....the tounament should be full of lots of great games!

:) whether the chiefs win or lose, i know all the games will be good ones! ( It would be ludicrous for any competitive team, whether it's thier first time or 17th time to not know the tournament is where it gets serious..don't you think.) Anyway,good luck again to everyone....the tounament should be full of lots of great games!

goodluck!

Cheifs are solid, I have to give them that. Very good chance to win the district this year but remember this is baseball and we have seen some strange results come from this great game. It ain't over til it's over. Good luck to all 5AA teams but may the best team win. The regionals will be a whole different ball game.

New to all of this but huge baseball fan. I have watched all the teams in this district play and I must say SQHS is on a roll. They have a great #1 starting pitcher and have been solid offensively. Plus the one thing that has impressed me is that they have been behind in a few games and still have come back to win it. I was very impressed with the #3 and #4 hitters for Polk. They seem to have a solid line-up but I would worry a little about pitching now mind you only seen a few games and 1 of them their #1 pitcher was struggling to say the least but they still got the win. Central did not impress me, except of course for their #1 pitcher weather he is hitting, pitching, or in the feild I could watch that kid playball all day long! But all you heters don't jump on me, because you better not over look central because they are central and always can play. Meigs seems to be struggling but they have some players....So to sum it all up in my opinion the Red Squad has a good shot at winning this thing but baseball being baseball how bout all of us see how it plays out.....Good luck to all!

With these teams I think this tournament is up for grabs. I know Polk's season has been disappointing for them, but do not count them out. All the teams have some really good players. With Allen, Hargrove & Lee from Polk, Moses & Cowart from MC, Crabtree & Rowland from Meigs, and Allen, Dalton, & Coley from Sequoyah anything can happen. All these guys are playmakers. Tourney should be a good one. Lets play some baseball.

Polk vs sweetwater score?

Central vs Meigs score?

How does the final day of district play look to finish? When does Polk and Meigs play their makeup game?

Central beat Meigs without Cowart 4-3 in 8 innings. Cowart is out with an injury.. Not good for Central. Moses is on the hill today if they get it in