10AA

coachrus

We'll probably get overlooked, again, and one of the Maplewood players will get frustrated when they are 10 points down late in the 4th and grab a War Eagle, picking him up and slinging him around, for his 4th foul, then sulking off the floor to the locker room, taking his uniform off and burying his head in it, with 2-3 min to go, and basically quiting the team as a result. Like the Whites Creek player, or former player, did Saturday Night at Sycamore. .....classy.....

p7p4, have you seen Sycamore play? or are you just guessing?

We'll probably get overlooked, again, and one of the Maplewood players will get frustrated when they are 10 points down late in the 4th and grab a War Eagle, picking him up and slinging him around, for his 4th foul, then sulking off the floor to the locker room, taking his uniform off and burying his head in it, with 2-3 min to go, and basically quiting the team as a result. Like the Whites Creek player, or former player, did Saturday Night at Sycamore. .....classy.....

p7p4, have you seen Sycamore play? or are you just guessing?

No, i have seen them play and i must admit they are somewhat impressive playing against lesser competiton in district 9. But, i have also seen them play against teams outside their district. (Not so impressive) They are a good team, but not a great team.

No, i have seen them play and i must admit they are somewhat impressive playing against lesser competiton in district 9. But, i have also seen them play against teams outside their district. (Not so impressive) They are a good team, but not a great team.

Well said p7p4.

You must have missed out on the first half of the sycamore season to say they are not impressive playing other districts. And you must have not heard about Sycamore beating Smyrna at Smyrna and Wilson Central for the CHRISTmas championship at Smyrna. Not only are they not district teams. But, they are also AAA teams! Their only losses this season (outside of district) were Kenwood, Beech, La Vergne, West Creek, and Cookeville. Their victories however are by impressive plays, coaching, and intensity that maplewood will have to match to even have a chance at this game!

Let me get this straight: Sycamore's non-district schedule was not impressive? What does it take to impress you? Winning every game by 30? going undefeated?

If I am correct, their non-district schedule was pretty good: Station Camp, Kenwood, Lavergne, Beech, Cookeville, West Creek, Harpeth, Wilson Central, Smyrna, and Campbell Co, Creekwood, and JPII. If I read correctly and the Tennesseean maybe wrong; All but 3 of those teams made region play.

Don't have a dog in this fight but give respect where it is due- they may not be alot to look at when they hit the court but you had better come ready to play when you play Sycamore.

Let me get this straight: Sycamore's non-district schedule was not impressive? What does it take to impress you? Winning every game by 30? going undefeated?

If I am correct, their non-district schedule was pretty good: Station Camp, Kenwood, Lavergne, Beech, Cookeville, West Creek, Harpeth, Wilson Central, Smyrna, and Campbell Co, Creekwood, and JPII. If I read correctly and the Tennesseean maybe wrong; All but 3 of those teams made region play.

Don't have a dog in this fight but give respect where it is due- they may not be alot to look at when they hit the court but you had better come ready to play when you play Sycamore.

Show me another AA team with a tougher non-district schedule than that.

Next is Maplewood, therefore next is a buttkicking. ha ha ha ha. M-Wood is better at probably ever position than Sycamore so I can't wait to see the result, I'm calling 77-59. Good luck Sycamore... UR gonna need it ha ha ha ha ha

You were close, but Sycamore only won by 10 or so.....

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

....NEXT!!!!

• Upvote 1