Lake Co-Middleton

collegeguru

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middleton is as of right now one of the Top 2 teams in the state, and Lake Co. is spotty at best lot of athletic ability no true offense threat and most West TN teams lack defense because of their natural run and gun play style. Im taking Middleton by 26.

Edited by akaGlazed

Have my automobile gassed up and ready for the trip to Middleton.I'm assuming all th bad weather is out of here and Middleton hasn't gooten any snow in their area.WarDawg.If sometings happens like more snow or if Middleton has bad conditions and the games happens to be called off for some reason,if you would let me know .Thanks

Looks like Middleton was an Undefeated JOKE. :roflol:

Congratulations to Lake County.

Looks like you are a bigger joke akaglazed. Just be glad you arent in 14A or Perry County would be in 5th place in the district and staying at home. That prediction just shows the world you dont have a clue about west tennessee basketball.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

Congratulations to Lake County.

Looks like you are a bigger joke akaglazed. Just be glad you arent in 14A or Perry County would be in 5th place in the district and staying at home. That prediction just shows the world you dont have a clue about west tennessee basketball.

PC would be 1st in 14A just like in 12A.