Lewis County VS Perry County (FINALLY)

imaviking

Well, well, well. It's finally time for the mighty Vikings to take on the over-rated Panthers. I heard today my friends in Waverly took quite a beating from LC Friday so they should be overconfident and cocky for our game. Also if what I heard is true it's obvious Waverly either doesn't read Coach T, watch game film, or have a QB with an arm because they didn't attack LC with the pass. Well we definitely will.

Also I hear the LC "superstar" QB was preparing for us by not wearing socks in last nights game. How you may ask? Well we are going to knock his socks off in the first quarter this coming week and now he knows what it'll be like without them.

And Mr. Haney I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't cover for your beloved LC by deleting this "negative" post about them like you did mine about the Middle School game last week. Let's respect everyone's right to free speech and privilege to post on Coach T if it isn't vulgar, Don.

:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest assured that I will not delete your post. Also be assured that I did not delete your post from last week nor did I ever read it. I am more straight up in dealing with juvenile behavior. I just take one of my well earned "good marks" and translate it into a "bad mark" for the troublemakers. That's why I will give you a bad mark for making such unfounded accusations, it will go nicely with the -1 you already have.

There are lot's of moderators onboard here and I would never delete a post that would tend to be locker room ammunition for Lewis County, that would be silly of me don't you think? I like to leave deletions involving Lewis County for the rest of my friends with the power to delete. And of course, I reciprocate by monitoring the actions involving everyone else.

You have a lovely day old chum and good luck to our friends in Perry County.

Reporter, their has been many times that the underdog has proven victorius over the favorite. No one thought David could beat Goliath. No one thought the colonists could beat the English. No one thought the Diamondbacks could beat the Yankees. No one thought the Patriats could beat the Rams. And now no one outside PC thinks they can beat LC. Well all the others suceded and now so will PC on Friday night. Mark my words!

It never fails....if I need a good laugh I just have to read the posts of my good foes from Perry Co. Boy they sure do have confidence coming off a huge win over #1 ranked Middleton....wait...Middleton isn't even classified as a rankable team are they? LOL. imaviking....you could be the worst fan I have ever met. Always seem to be trying to find something wrong with the other team. I would hate to know that when you lay down at night you just dream and pray that one day Prry Co. will rise up and compete with Lewis Co on the football field. You just can't stand that Perry Co. cannot hang with Lewis Co right now. They will not win Fi nor will they give Dave anything he hasn't had already. Trust me...he has been hit harder and more than he will get hit Fri night. Oh and Expert....I believe it is time you take the whoopin you got like a man. WQe beat ya'll so just take it like a man and maybe you can finish second in the region and have a good rest of the year.

[Edited by pantherman on 10-6-02 12:01P]

Posted by imaviking:

Reporter, their has been many times that the underdog has proven victorius over the favorite. No one thought David could beat Goliath. No one thought the colonists could beat the English. No one thought the Diamondbacks could beat the Yankees. No one thought the Patriats could beat the Rams. And now no one outside PC thinks they can beat LC. Well all the others suceded and now so will PC on Friday night. Mark my words!

No one thought you couldn't spell. :D Also to expert

you were dominated on both sides of the ball and your reference to the turnovers, why didn't you score. Half your yardage was when you left your 1st. team in,but what happened to that series? NOTHING ;)

[Edited by lbblitz on 10-6-02 12:10P]

Posted by pantherman:

It never fails....if I need a good laugh I just have to read the posts of my good foes from Perry Co. Boy they sure do have confidence coming off a huge win over #1 ranked Middleton....wait...Middleton isn't even classified as a rankable team are they? LOL. imaviking....you could be the worst fan I have ever met. Always seem to be trying to find something wrong with the other team. I would hate to know that when you lay down at night you just dream and pray that one day Prry Co. will rise up and compete with Lewis Co on the football field. You just can't stand that Perry Co. cannot hang with Lewis Co right now. They will not win Fi nor will they give Dave anything he hasn't had already. Trust me...he has been hit harder and more than he will get hit Fri night. Oh and Expert....I believe it is time you take the whoopin you got like a man. WQe beat ya'll so just take it like a man and maybe you can finish second in the region and have a good rest of the year.

[Edited by pantherman on 10-6-02 12:01P]

PANTHERMAN, TheExpert is not a player of waverly nor is he even from waverly, this guy is nothing but a fan. Yes you guys beat us. Im a player. We didnt play well at all friday night. I dont know what happened. You guys were the better team. Good luck to you and the rest of your season, we hope to place 2nd in the region and we hope to meet again in the playoffs. Thanks, Senior WB/CB #7

Posted by imaviking:

Well, well, well. It's finally time for the mighty Vikings to take on the over-rated Panthers. I heard today my friends in Waverly took quite a beating from LC Friday so they should be overconfident and cocky for our game. Also if what I heard is true it's obvious Waverly either doesn't read Coach T, watch game film, or have a QB with an arm because they didn't attack LC with the pass. Well we definitely will.

Also I hear the LC "superstar" QB was preparing for us by not wearing socks in last nights game. How you may ask? Well we are going to knock his socks off in the first quarter this coming week and now he knows what it'll be like without them.

And Mr. Haney I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't cover for your beloved LC by deleting this "negative" post about them like you did mine about the Middle School game last week. Let's respect everyone's right to free speech and privilege to post on Coach T if it isn't vulgar, Don.

:(

imaviking...a team that is 2-4 with it`s only victories over Trinity Christian and Middleton shouldn`t be called mighty. But that`s ok. Keep up the spirit!

Posted by imaviking:

You will be wrong as usual come Friday night. You talk more trash than anyone on here and can't back it up. YOU are the worst fan! And lbblitz, you are gonna get ran all over Friday.

OK... imaviking... here's what you need to do.

Go over to that window by your computer. Open it.

Then, take that pipe you obviously smoked before making your prediction, and throw it as far as you can.